Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Leagues Conquest Players

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Bruhs I finally made it out of silver hell. Carried 2 games with Miyobi, carried 1 myself solo queue, then a game where duo lane wrecked opponent's duo so hard they surrendered
    The luck is strong on this one

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Teonanacatl View Post
    Congrats. Now the golden hell?
    Unlikely. I'm a bit optimistic now.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Yeah, people join ranked before they're ready because people seem to think that once they hit level 30, they know what they're doing. The thing is, this game STARTS at level 30, and the qualifications to join ranked are pretty low. They really should add in a required amount of casual conquest games played at level 30 before joining ranked. It wouldn't fix all the problems, but it would help.

Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Teevell View Post
    Yeah, people join ranked before they're ready because people seem to think that once they hit level 30, they know what they're doing. The thing is, this game STARTS at level 30, and the qualifications to join ranked are pretty low. They really should add in a required amount of casual conquest games played at level 30 before joining ranked. It wouldn't fix all the problems, but it would help.
    Agreed. The leagues conq description says "... For the most experienced..." Without adding a normal conquest requirement.

I would impose a 300 casual conquest game at the bare minimim. 500 is a number I'm more comfortable with.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,478
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Unlikely. I'm a bit optimistic now.
    i was in bronze 5 after my qualify matches went so bad :c this is stupid that if u mess them up you gonna have a bad time now i have climbed to bronze 1 xD i played some 1vs1 league got placed to gold III wish that would have happened to conquest league
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    i was in bronze 5 after my qualify matches went so bad :c this is stupid that if u mess them up you gonna have a bad time now i have climbed to bronze 1 xD i played some 1vs1 league got placed to gold III wish that would have happened to conquest league
    That's why qualifiers are broken. Everyone should start in B5

German Forum Moderator Worshipper Haze's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by teevell View Post
    yeah, people join ranked before they're ready because people seem to think that once they hit level 30, they know what they're doing. The thing is, this game starts at level 30, and the qualifications to join ranked are pretty low. They really should add in a required amount of casual conquest games played at level 30 before joining ranked. it wouldn't fix all the problems, but it would help.
    so much this
    [ACID] Haze
    Clanleader: Trainwreck
    My plays.tv - Profile (replays)

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    That's why qualifiers are broken. Everyone should start in B5
    Most qualifiers are below the B5 level...

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Me and Disquieted rek'd our games hard. Disqus midlane Janus and myself as support Sobek 1st game. Disqus jungle Serqet and myself support Ymir 2nd game.

Dat second game though, the Anubis was the most horrible Anubis I've ever seen. He is lucky we carried him that game.

1st game league we made the enemy surrender at 10:36.

2nd game league, enemy surrender at 36:10.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Me and Disquieted rek'd our games hard. Disqus midlane Janus and myself as support Sobek 1st game. Disqus jungle Serqet and myself support Ymir 2nd game.

Dat second game though, the Anubis was the most horrible Anubis I've ever seen. He is lucky we carried him that game.
    Yeah. Not having Curse is a bad omen.