Thread: Smite Dropping my internet all the time

New Member Cupidhead BathroomStalker's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Angry Smite Dropping my internet all the time

Recently I wanted to try out ranked, but it's so hard cause Smite seems to enjoy dropping my internet for some reason.
    The last 2 games I started out doing well and it just randomly drops the game. When I come back, game is over or we are losing badly.
    Sometimes I get dropped on the pick screen and sometimes in the game. Then I get deserter status and lose my ranked stats. This is so frustrating, and it only happens on smite. Internet never has a problem when I play like LoL, or if I am watching movies, just Smite. If I play casuals I don't mind if it shuts down my internet but ranked is almost unplayable. Is there a fix to this?

Junior Member Cupidhead Swafnirson's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I am having the same problem since today. I get dropped to the login screen constantly. Mostly when I try to join a game, but the same happend to me when we were picking gods in league. So I get deserter for 30 minuts now.

It's not that my connection had a problem. Everything was finde, smite didn't even lag. I was able to write something a second before I got dropped out of the game. :-(.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 654
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Yeah, I just play regular arena and almost daily either me or one of my friends just has smite kick them from game and restart smite to get back in the game. I have been getting really pissed off about how often it is happening and I just don't want to play smite right now because of this.