Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So which hunter counters Artemis ?

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    xba with his 3 can counter art ult i think
    Bring back Conquest Pre-made 5v5

Senior Member Honoured PrinceRaven's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Only if you activate it before she ults.
    Quote Originally Posted by MTGEl33t View Post
    Listen to PrinceRaven, he seems to know what he's talking about most of the time.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Pαdeη View Post
    Anhur can outbox Artemis, plain and simple. I pick Anhur to counter Art for the simple fact she cant do much to him until about lvl 13-15. That's gives you about 15 minutes to continually shut Artemis down which like you said is easy since Artemis has no escapes. If Artemis pops her 2 depends on the situation I can either just juke it out, use his 3 to lift and waste more time, or use his 2 pedal the hell/engage away but during those 1st 15 min its engage, when you land the stun into a pillar early game and you have your ult, it's a death, Artemis could use her ult to try and CC you and get away from Anhurs ult makes him CC immune for a good 3 seconds.
    he doesnt simply outbox artemis. I can use my ult when you are trying to use the impale, not after. then you would hardly have time to activate your ultimate. If you dont you may as well die. If you do, i doubt i'll die. Some times is not even the impale. A lot of anhurs use his jump to initiate. Then knock back the oponent against a wall and impale them. If you jump i have way enought time to pop my ult and you will land on tusky.

Now lets suppose you do completely outbox me during the first 15 mins. i just have to play safe and farm. As soon as art gets deathbringer is game for anhur. I have been behind in games, and i can tell you that your first 15 mins are meaningless if we can just swap your team and get the titan. Artemis late game damage >> anhur's. And her skills are useful at all levels, mainly her ult.

I have played over 500 matches with artemis. I have never felt countered by an anhur. I am not saying i kicked every anhur i faced, but her kit in no way is countered by anhur's. The only thing he has is that his ult makes him cc immune. And artemis basics > anhur's basic > anhur's ult.

Edit: actually just 475 matches.
    Last edited by KFire; 03-15-2015 at 10:42 PM.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    It's amazing some of the paradox al questions you people have...

Who beats art....but then want to box?
    Art has shot clear...
    AMC has the best clear

Play AMC and tower camp her and deny her gold.

Stop trying to beat gods at what they are good at.

Like I jus played AMC and my team raged in chat because the other team had xbal.... omfg bishop first pick AMC ...we lewz. Don't you know xbal late game....
    I said this won't go late game.
    I had them tower camped after level 5.

I didn't try to box....I cleared waves and played smart. Do what your god is good at and stay away from what your god is bad at.

Cupid has ONE combo..... get beads and play a god with a great escape.
    Art has one combo and bad clear...

Senior Member Chosen Konfuzfanten's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KFire View Post
    Late game artemis has more dps with basic attacks than anhur with his ultimate and artemis basics life steal.
    In the late game ANY hunter or assassin has high dmg on their basic attacks then anhurs ult, actually any god that builds for attack speed or crit got a better basic attacks then Anhurs ult. Thats not because their basic attacks are OP, its because anhurs ult is trash outside lvl 5-10. After lvl 15 Anhurs ult is nothing but glorified beads, remember to cancel out of it, as soon as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by KFire View Post
    Now lets suppose you do completely outbox me during the first 15 mins. i just have to play safe and farm. As soon as art gets deathbringer is game for anhur. I have been behind in games, and i can tell you that your first 15 mins are meaningless if we can just swap your team and get the titan. Artemis late game damage >> anhur's. And her skills are useful at all levels, mainly her ult.
    For all of season 1 and after the next patch Anhur will again own Artemis.
    And no you dont outbox Artemis, why on earth would you want to do that? You starve her, force her under the tower, then poke her to death. After next patch anhur will instant clear the wave at lvl 7, while Art never will be able to instant clear. If art tries to play aggressive, just let the minions eat her, if she plays passively, just poke her to death under the tower.
    And if you want to be really nasty, just freeze the wave, force her to take either poke or zero gold/XP.
    EDIT:
    If you want the strongest art counter right now: AMC.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    1600 worshipper artemis here

Neith rapes her in the asshole all early game. Also keep in mind that you can simply jump or dash out of her ult.