Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So which hunter counters Artemis ?

Senior Member Honoured Sepherim's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Plus, you can think globally. So, if you add a Geb as your support, his shield can save you from her ulti. If you have sylvanus, his healing should be able to allow you to clearly outlane her as your minions get into the enemy tower and she loses gold. Ares can be a good option well too, as she has no dashes to run away, so she'll be forced to buy beads early game, taking money away from her building her kit. Ymir works very well too, as he can get on her and freeze her, and she has no way to run away if you follow Ymir in and take a kill (specially with an adc which has stuns like Ullr, can run behind her like Anhur with his ult, or can keep her in place like Neith).

So, duo lane is a matter of a couple, at least while there are no mid camps and places for the supp to rotate to. You can try to balance her out, but also try to work with your teammate to force her out of strategic positions and advantageous situations.
    Tribulaciones de la Clase Ociosa: http://tribulaciones.es/

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead zKeyy's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 329
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Alright I tried going Neith against Artemis and I completely destroyed her so I think I'll counterpick Artemis with Neith from now on.
    About the support, I agree but sadly I can't really choose what people pick, and right now I'm in a bad teammates streak so you know..

Senior Member Honoured Sepherim's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Yeah, that's the problem with duo, you gotta learn to play with random people. But some of them are reasonable enough and you can discuss and put together your picks during god selection. Some.
    Tribulaciones de la Clase Ociosa: http://tribulaciones.es/

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    The best counter i have seen to my art is Freya.

Idk what people talk that her early game is weak. I destroy any other hunter in the laning phase with art. I usually fear more the supports than the hunters.
    My top picks vs art would be
    1- freya: her ult counters tusky hard. She hits hard and has a slow that affects hunters without leaps like artemis a lot. Her banish can put artemis in an aweful position. thanksfully there are not a lot of freyas around duo lane. Maybe if i fight more i'll know how to counter her well.
    2- rama: idk now with the update. His ult is a weaker version of freya's. He hits hard. Has a great late game. He can fight art in any stage of the game.
    3- neith: her sustain makes her really hard to beat early game since she will end up winning any interchange of poking h aling it back up. She can clear fast with her 3 + 1. other than that she cant do much more. Arty ult is awesome for 1v1 while neith's is more utility and finishing targets. Late game art would eat late game neith, but she is a string pick for the laning phase and can shut down art early.

Anhur has gotten troublesome, but just if you really play him agressively early game. He needs an aggressive support to follow him and just try to destroy art early game.
    Xba is ok.

For supports Sylvanus and sobek for the pulls. She has no escape. If you put her in such a tough situation she may die or end up really low. Ymir is e other one. A good ymir that is followed by the adc means profit early game.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I find having to push back against Artemis with a hunter I have better luck with Rama and Neith, but do a fair bit with Ullr. Hou Yi works well if you can get the rebound shots to work well.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    My last match neith vs my artemis. Enemy supp ymir . my supp athena. I destroyed ymir when ever he tried to freez me. Since season 2 artemis is top pick like xbal cupid amc.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 533
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    but u need 1 god to counter another? then all the mages, guardians, assassins and warriors need to drop mouse and keyboard and let her kill us?? that seams not that fair?? taking like 1800~, she needs to hit 2,5 times then dead. in that time i have enough time to pop beads then die. it's not even a rotation, just press "2" auto shoot!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Pαdeη's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Anhur rekts art due to his ult making him CC immune

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Pαdeη View Post
    Anhur rekts art due to his ult making him CC immune
    Late game artemis has more dps with basic attacks than anhur with his ultimate and artemis basics life steal.

Best counter is freya. Then rama a bit. For supports anyone who can take her out of position will almost warranty a death like Sylvanus or sobek since she does not have any escape.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Pαdeη's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KFire View Post
    Late game artemis has more dps with basic attacks than anhur with his ultimate and artemis basics life steal.

Best counter is freya. Then rama a bit. For supports anyone who can take her out of position will almost warranty a death like Sylvanus or sobek since she does not have any escape.
    Anhur can outbox Artemis, plain and simple. I pick Anhur to counter Art for the simple fact she cant do much to him until about lvl 13-15. That's gives you about 15 minutes to continually shut Artemis down which like you said is easy since Artemis has no escapes. If Artemis pops her 2 depends on the situation I can either just juke it out, use his 3 to lift and waste more time, or use his 2 pedal the hell/engage away but during those 1st 15 min its engage, when you land the stun into a pillar early game and you have your ult, it's a death, Artemis could use her ult to try and CC you and get away from Anhurs ult makes him CC immune for a good 3 seconds.