Thread: Thor Voice pack issue

New Member Cupidhead HermaeousMora's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 354

Thor Voice pack issue

Hello internet.
    I'm having an issue with Thor's Voice pack and needed some enlightenment.

Eons ago (most likely in the beta) i had purchased a "mystery chest" and the out come was Thor's VP, However most recently I had purchased Thor's "Heavy metal skin". For some odd reason when in game and using the skin, the voice pack is exactly the same as the original, yet in the god menu the VP is different.

I was wondering how i could use that specific VP since there is no way to actually buy a voice pack again. Now i know "Heavy Metal Thor" didn't originally have a VP and it could be a purchase issue or something but i would like to know what the deal is with it, because in all honesty you cant have yin without the yang .

Thanks for the help if given and muchly appreciated.

HermaeousMora. aka Mog

Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    you need to switch the voice pack settings during god pick stage i believe. You can choose skin, default, or disabled iirc.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

New Member Cupidhead HermaeousMora's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Ah yes thank you. I was totally oblivious to the fact there was a drop down menu. - Feels Stupid