Thread: You got the chance from us for a comeback in Arena by taking the constant Xp

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,382
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran

You got the chance from us for a comeback in Arena by taking the constant Xp

for afkers. Now when they join, they are lower level. They were afker before, that was bad before. now they are targets and feed the enemy team. It was a massive help to the enemy team instead of helping the team with less player.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Welcome to the Internet, where logic is defied.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,547
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    if someone is afk in arena, it's only a 1 odd level deficit. It shouldn't be a massive issue unless the guy logs in @ level 3.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    if someone is afk in arena, it's only a 1 odd level deficit. It shouldn't be a massive issue unless the guy logs in @ level 3.
    https://account.hirezstudios.com/smi...atch=134267429

Our Hou Yi joined the game when everyone were lvl 10-12. He was 3, look how Loki used that and got a great advantage. Before, the issue was gold, you could farm safe and easily catch up, now it's too bad. Loki was just ult to kill him, it wasn't funny. He reached our level with 9 deaths.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Senior Member Honoured Vorleser's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 512
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Party Person 10000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    If you AFK for 30seconds to 1 min in conquest, you're basically gonna be behind by 2 levels ALL game.
    Unless you've got a carry and get them to retreat often.
    "How do I know I'm balanced? I have my own SCALES!" - Nu Wa
    R.I.P December 2013 - August 2014
    You'll always be hissstory in my heart and keep a low profile in my love.
    May you be raised to the heavens.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorleser View Post
    If you AFK for 30seconds to 1 min in conquest, you're basically gonna be behind by 2 levels ALL game.
    Unless you've got a carry and get them to retreat often.
    it was like this before in conquest. But in Arena which is a fast game, afker or dcers won't get the XP they were getting in season 1. Now they are easy targets and mostly gonna feed.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking