Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: League Conq

  1. #51
    Member Follower BakeXsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    101
    2
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepherim View Post
    Agreed on the knowing your enemy part, really important. But why is AMC a counter to Apollo? I've mastered both and fail to see the conexion.

    1. AMC honey crippels apollos dash
    2. AMC Ult crippels apollo
    3. AMC has best wave clear in game
    4. when 1 on 1... boxing ... you heal faster then he can do dmg ( lifesteal and bees )

    and in my opinion : you hit him with your ult honey or the 2 skill, and he ults out on low hp, your bees finish the job.

    hope I could help you.

    edit: I had a ranked match , and enemy took apollo.

    our adc takes AMC , when some1 asked him "why AMC ??? , you sure man"

    his answer was this: " you dont get it , the beeeeeesss man, the beeeeessssssssssss "

    and he was MVP in that match
    Last edited by BakeXsan; 02-17-2015 at 09:23 AM.
    I am the Greatest !!!

    People dont know what they want or what they like , you have to show them.

  2. #52
    Member Worshipper Lagministrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    360
    5
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 432
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Before I begin, let me say that yes, there are those players who don't listen, don't communicate, and call ADC after one was already picked then go Duo in the solo lane. And while they are awful and game ruining, they aren't the majority of bad players. Furthermore, you often can't help them because they don't know they are clueless. Let them be block them, mute them, try again next game or carry hard.


    Now, for the other 75% of bad players, most criticism to these players isn't criticism at all it's toxic flaming. Despite your intentions "Stop fucking feeding!" "Those boots are retarded, buy X boots instead!" and "Bluestone pendant is garbage with a physical support, you HAVE to have watcher's gift! Go back and sell it now or you'll be behind all game!" are not constructive in any way. Not to mention comes off pretty arrogant considering I've seen people with that same god do well with bluestone as a roaming physical support (herc, tyr, guan) and you don't have a clue about that player to begin with. You're making a ton of assumptions that may or may not be true and make you look like a complete donkey. I don't care how good a person is, they won't listen to you if you get a self-righteous attitude. A better way to go about this is "Why did you decide on X boots? I normally feel like this is better...." (notice the open endedness) or "FYI, normally bluestone pendant isn't efficient in the support role, so next time I encourage you to try watchers gift."


    Tl:dr If you give a person "help" and they ignore you or mute you, most of the time you're the toxic problem.

  3. #53
    Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    I found my loli sidekick
    Posts
    5,492
    16
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagministrator View Post
    Before I begin, let me say that yes, there are those players who don't listen, don't communicate, and call ADC after one was already picked then go Duo in the solo lane. And while they are awful and game ruining, they aren't the majority of bad players. Furthermore, you often can't help them because they don't know they are clueless. Let them be block them, mute them, try again next game or carry hard.


    Now, for the other 75% of bad players, most criticism to these players isn't criticism at all it's toxic flaming. Despite your intentions "Stop fucking feeding!" "Those boots are retarded, buy X boots instead!" and "Bluestone pendant is garbage with a physical support, you HAVE to have watcher's gift! Go back and sell it now or you'll be behind all game!" are not constructive in any way. Not to mention comes off pretty arrogant considering I've seen people with that same god do well with bluestone as a roaming physical support (herc, tyr, guan) and you don't have a clue about that player to begin with. You're making a ton of assumptions that may or may not be true and make you look like a complete donkey. I don't care how good a person is, they won't listen to you if you get a self-righteous attitude. A better way to go about this is "Why did you decide on X boots? I normally feel like this is better...." (notice the open endedness) or "FYI, normally bluestone pendant isn't efficient in the support role, so next time I encourage you to try watchers gift."


    Tl:dr If you give a person "help" and they ignore you or mute you, most of the time you're the toxic problem.
    This is true to an extent. In my experience, even friendly reminders are responded to with flame.

  4. #54
    Senior Member Honoured Sepherim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Madrid, Spain.
    Posts
    592
    8
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    This is true to an extent. In my experience, even friendly reminders are responded to with flame.
    This.

    And thanks as well for the explanation on AMC and Apollo, very helpful.
    Last edited by Sepherim; 02-17-2015 at 12:25 PM.
    Tribulaciones de la Clase Ociosa: http://tribulaciones.es/

  5. #55
    Senior Member Honoured Boomerangbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    502
    4
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Maybe my input could count as I'm a newer player and can add input from a different perspective. I started playing smite around 2 months ago and have just recently started league conquest. I was placed in bronze (which is reasonable) and have noticed quite a lot of changes go on. I have noticed, that I am constantly put against people in silver. This is confusing to me, because I am bronze, but someone who is in silver might have a couple months experience on me. Also, as a newer player, I can say that adding more god masteries is not the solution. Us bronzies have to learn competitive conquest somewhere. I just wasn't getting the experience that I needed for casual conquest. Adding more god masteries would really hurt the player experience for us on the lower tiers. I think the issue lies in the MM system. I want to play against players at my level. We both have to same goals (to advance up the tiers). What good is it that Im placed against silver? Not to mention all the afk's in my games. It's nearly impossible to move up. In addition, people saying CV is the answer. No it's not. Some of us dont have good computers. My computer can barely handle the medium graphics settings on conquest, much less handle 2 programs running at the same time. Also, for those mature players out there, I tried it once and got sworn at, which is not player friendly. The best thing from my "noob" perspective is to change MM to be more level friendly

  6. #56
    Member Follower BakeXsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    101
    2
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    6
    I play sometimes on my old comp in the other room when all are sleeping . its from 2006 . dul core 2.8. 4 gb ram . 1 gb grafik card. Nothing special and it cam handle the game and curse. Playing on medium settings. So pls dont tell me you have 1 even worse then this.

    The MM is broken, and believe me you are lucky to play with silver.
    I am gold 3 and I play with bronze players and platinum 1 players in the same match.

    And about the masteries. How do you want to improve if you dont know what the other god can do.

    Why do you think you need at least 1 masterie to play the god in ranked. And to get 1 masterie you need atleast a few matches. In these few matches you will at least know what the god abilities are and you will not just jump on him next time you see him in the enemy team

  7. #57
    Senior Member Honoured Boomerangbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    502
    4
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeXsan View Post
    I play sometimes on my old comp in the other room when all are sleeping . its from 2006 . dul core 2.8. 4 gb ram . 1 gb grafik card. Nothing special and it cam handle the game and curse. Playing on medium settings. So pls dont tell me you have 1 even worse then this.

    The MM is broken, and believe me you are lucky to play with silver.
    I am gold 3 and I play with bronze players and platinum 1 players in the same match.

    And about the masteries. How do you want to improve if you dont know what the other god can do.

    Why do you think you need at least 1 masterie to play the god in ranked. And to get 1 masterie you need atleast a few matches. In these few matches you will at least know what the god abilities are and you will not just jump on him next time you see him in the enemy team
    I think you took this the wrong way. I said I'm new to the game, that doesn't mean I'm utterly clueless. In my two months I have gotten some diamond and legendary gods and also have studied the way the game has played. So players that are coming into bronze with 16 masteries should semi-know what they are doing.

    In addition I didn't say that my computer would totally break down, I'm just saying, that to play the game without lag, I either have a choice. To A. play the game without curse, or B. set the graphics to minimal and hope for small lag due to curse being active.

    My point is, the players without curse or the 16 masteries aren't the problem, the problem lies in the matchmaking.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •