Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: League Conq

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Lvl 30 , masteries at least 40 , and 300 normal conquest matches.
    Or

Fixing the most retardet MM i saw in my life.

I played world of tanks before this, I know its not a moba but still its a 15 vs 15 game. and they know how to make a MM.

95 % of the matches there where absolutly great, and it was always a close match.

If they can make a MM for 15 vs 15 then it should be possible for hirez to make 1 too

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    And what defines knowing anything about the game?
    If you get paired with people who are less than optimal, then chances are so is the other team. Learn to advise and help your team, raging only helps create the community you are complaining about.
    Deal with it, or go back to casuals. Every fucking person has the right to attempt to climb the league ladders, no matter their current skill level. If you can't handle basic rights for people to attempt at improving themselves through leagues. Then your lack of guidence, probably Not very constructively put either, is only blossoming this newbish behavior.
    Now either get tolerant or get out of my match. I'd rather league 4v5 then be paired with such ignorant people

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinres View Post
    If you get paired with people who are less than optimal, then chances are so is the other team. Learn to advise and help your team, raging only helps create the community you are complaining about.
    Deal with it, or go back to casuals. Every fucking person has the right to attempt to climb the league ladders, no matter their current skill level. If you can't handle basic rights for people to attempt at improving themselves through leagues. Then your lack of guidence, probably Not very constructively put either, is only blossoming this newbish behavior.
    Now either get tolerant or get out of my match. I'd rather league 4v5 then be paired with such ignorant people
    Yeah... I tried that. Didn't work.

Friendly reminder? Muted.
    Advice on building the next item? Reported.
    Asking the team to group up? a) They don't, and b) Blocked.

ggwp.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Achievements:
    You don get it do you?
    Example so a genius like you can understand:

My team elo:

Enemy team elo:

conclusion:
    If the one with 2000 elo doesnt carrie the whole match we lose and even if he carries and the one with 700 elo just trolls and feeds we lose.

Its not about giving oportunitis its about making an equal match for both teams.

Read my post again!!!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Throw noobs together to learn to how play competitively, yeah, makes total sense.
    You guys can do live fire exercises, with training dummies and NERF guns, now you're ready for war

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    That`s from where players problems start. League teaches you nothing. Absolutetly nothing which casuals can`t teach you. Even Xaliea said that. Bronze/silver divisions are worse than casuals. And I don`t know why. Why bronzies doeasn`t just play casuals until they become better. I mean really. I`m bronze 4. Like an idiot I stated league the moment I got 16 masteries.
    The reason why bronzies dont stick to xasuals before they ruin their ranking and elo is because they mostly all think theyre hot shit.

I once had a game where it was myself, 3 plat 1's, and a qualifying. Well we figured out who the odd man out was because he couldnt play anything but isis mid. When we complained about being matched with such a bad player he got defensive.

"Bitch, i have won my last 3 qualifyjng games!"

Those were all against bronzies. He continued to say he'd carry us.

Long story ahort he fed his brains out. luckily we were able to get him his 4tH win.

I constantly get macthed with people like this. People in bronze, silver, qualifying who think theyre the next mlc.

I understand the want for higher pre-reqs but it wont change anything. The bad players will just play with other bad players in casual. Sure theyre mechanics will get better but their knowledge and especially their communication will stay the same.

As bad as it is the only way for bronzies to get better is for them to get matched with higher ranked people. It teaches them how to play better and communicate.

Tldr, sadly mm shouldnt change or else the leagues will be stagnant and nobody in bronze will ever get better if they continue to play with other weak players.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MyDrama's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 577
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    @BakeXsan this was the exact same system that dota2 use when was official release it was super bad and they change it almost immediately now the biggest mmr difference is like 200 + -
    This game will go down fast if this stay the same SMITE is easy moba like League but a lot less popular and now Heroes of the Storm is released (another free easy to play moba ) so why to stay here and instead of fun i have head pain i will just move to another game with better matchmaking Hirez Open your eyes and just look how many threads you have here complaining about matchmaking fix it ASAP
    i understand you give priority to the new content skins gods so you can make money but... if your "clients" leave because off bad matchmaking there will be nobody left to buy your product

Achievements:
    31 days registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Throw noobs together to learn to how play competitively, yeah, makes total sense.
    You guys can do live fire exercises, with training dummies and NERF guns, now you're ready for war
    So lets match them with higher elos to be nothing but dead weightt right?

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTranziztor View Post
    The reason why bronzies dont stick to xasuals before they ruin their ranking and elo is because they mostly all think theyre ho
    t shit.
    I tought the same in june when I hit 30....
    Even now, I'm not sure I can stand up to plats. Goldies? Sure. Plats, not really

Achievements:
    ok I am done here this is my last atempt to explain something to you.

When i entered ranked i was lvl 30 with 60 masteries and i knew how to play cauze I watched good players on youtube , I learned all the gods and I still learned more in my owen matches

But and this is a big " but "

I wanted to learn , and when I now see some new and try to explain him somethings he just ignores everything or even starts to be rude and toxic and when he gets killed he goes afk.

1 more thing , I use curse when i play and almost all matches where the team is on curse its a win, but you will hardly see a bronze player with 800 elo on curse , why ? Cauzr he thinks he is the best and doesnt need it.

and you have casual matches to learn , you dont learn in a ranked match. There are 100 s of videos how to improve in smite , do you think some1 of them cares about it.

And wwhen I say "learn" I mean to understand your god and what the point of the game is, and I am 100% sure its not to run around to get a kill and feed the enemy.
    Never be in a team fight , Never help, pick just what you want and troll the game.

Ahh I am done