Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: League Conq

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points

League Conq

Do something for it, mean every time there is 1-2 guys who dont know sh1t about game..... they dont use curse, buy totaly wrong items, dont know their job in conq...... and this is pissing me off, lost so many game cuz that.

mby make like u need 30lvl, all gods mastered and like 300 games played normal conq

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Shiromar's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 294
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    I totally agree with this, getting our of bronze is mission impossible, game is full of leavers/ afk , trolls, feeders and noobs as soon as they master 16 gods and also get to 30 they come to league and destroy all fun and work of other experienced people, league conquest should get a restriction of at least 200 normal conquest games so that people experienced from bronze have a chance to go silver > gold etc , atm every 3/5 matches at least there is always a leaver , a total noob or etc making it impossible to promote or have fun. Game got some visual updates but it still got the same big problems. No one carres about low brackets tbh.

Junior Member Cupidhead EnceladusEX's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 577
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    What is wrong with this MM?!

Iam "only" Gold2 - nearly Platin.. I always get qualis against platinplayers? What is this fuck?!

This is only at daytimes..at night the matchmaking is little better.. then iam playing with Platin/Diaplayers and i have no problem with that-.-

My last match:
    2Flamer (who think they are sooo "pro")
    1totally noob
    and a jungler, who dont jungle and stay at the midlane all the time..

its only cruel

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Shiromar's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 294
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    This game is close to death i think just came from a game where my team was me and 1 more guy all other left from the beggining, best thing to do is just quit this game its just too broken.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    i dont think that you need to get all gods mastered (swk, odin, sobek mastered?), you only need like 5-7 top top tier god per role mastered.
    Also i think you should have played like 500-600 games in normal conquest before you get to league. That would be perfeect

Senior Member Honoured Sepherim's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Another MM thread... time to drink.

As for the ranking system, it is heavily inflationary, so if you're not moving upwards it's probably because you don't deserve it. With 15 TP or so for winning, and -5 for losing, you can lose three times and win one and still not lose position and ranking; so, if you're not moving up the ladder, you're losing a lot, and I doubt that is always due to other players.
    Tribulaciones de la Clase Ociosa: http://tribulaciones.es/

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepherim View Post
    Another MM thread... time to drink.

As for the ranking system, it is heavily inflationary, so if you're not moving upwards it's probably because you don't deserve it. With 15 TP or so for winning, and -5 for losing, you can lose three times and win one and still not lose position and ranking; so, if you're not moving up the ladder, you're losing a lot, and I doubt that is always due to other players.
    After 300 matches is the other way around
    Creator of the Vent Thread

Senior Member Honoured Sepherim's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    After 300 matches is the other way around
    I see. But, by then, they should be high enough in ranking to face decent oponents. Not to mention the OP is veery far from those 300 matches.
    Tribulaciones de la Clase Ociosa: http://tribulaciones.es/

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by xForceX View Post
    Do something for it, mean every time there is 1-2 guys who dont know sh1t about game..... they dont use curse, buy totaly wrong items, dont know their job in conq...... and this is pissing me off, lost so many game cuz that.

mby make like u need 30lvl, all gods mastered and like 300 games played normal conq
    Leagues should REQUIRE that someone gets 300 Conquest wins before going into ranked play.

It's completely reasonable, because Leagues is for "the most experienced Conquest players," yet the only requirement is level 30 and 16 gods mastered...
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Leagues should REQUIRE that someone gets 300 Conquest wins before going into ranked play.

It's completely reasonable, because Leagues is for "the most experienced Conquest players," yet the only requirement is level 30 and 16 gods mastered...
    Not my last CQ match, but the 2 before it. PLATS, FUCKING PLATS. Even with my 450-500 CQ games I was helpless against the platinum thor jungle.
    Creator of the Vent Thread