Thread: Chalk up another win for Hi-Rez......

New Member Cupidhead MrTeebaggerson's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384

Chalk up another win for Hi-Rez......

So for the umpteenth time I have clicked the accept button when matched and the box does not go away, counts to 0 then restarts counting down form 30 and freezes. Screen flashes to god selection with 18 seconds left then resets at home screen with 30 minute deserter and drained good will. So how was I unable to select a god when I was still in match making lobby?! Not to mention the in game lag and the worst match making I have ever seen in a MOBA game. Most of the people I play with including myself spend hundreds in a years period on this game and have been since beta to support what used to be a promising, up and coming challenger of other MOBA's. I guess you can start kissing all of those purchases good bye, we have all had it with the failed attention to matchmaking, server quality and support with dealing with these issues in game... Smite used to be so well polished a few years ago now I feel like I am back playing a glitchy and broken Alpha stage game.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    It could be a bug, or there's internet problems. idk.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,724
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    moved to bug reporting

I've never had any issue like that myself. It might have something to do with your client.

That being said, it's never particularly fine or productive to just bash on hirez for things like that. In any online game you play, as updates happen, things break.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Junior Member Cupidhead Sandric12's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I have had an issue where I just can't click accept and get deserter for that.

New Member Cupidhead MrTeebaggerson's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    It has been a problem for almost a year now, Its not new...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 667
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I've been having more issues than normal since the update, but I'd be happy if the only thing they did was revert the UI changes.