Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ideal S2 Hunter Builds?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Ah Muzen Cab is probably the best hunter at dealing with early ganks, provided you're being aware, since his 3 creates a gap between you and the assassin, which in combination with your 2 gives you high burst, bees ensure you can match their pace even without early boots and his ultimate will chunk between 25% to 50% of their health bar. I've literally turned around and killed would be gankers before their lane could react a number of times as Ah Muzen Cab.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I wasn't talking about early ganks, I was talking about Mid-Late, such as Loki 2-3 shots while being stunned.
    I don't need to back down until I die... Makes attrition warfare much more onesided.
    High Mana/Health regen FTW!

I'm sorry, but my lane clears weren't nerfed. Minion Charge!

Senior Member Honoured Sepherim's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 572
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Hunter builds may change from one hunter to the next, but the ones I'm toying with would go like:

-Bluestone (some gods with little mana problem may still go deathtoll)
    -Devourer
    -Ninja Tabi
    -Executioner
    -Rage (Artemis, for example, would skip this one and add Malice as the last one)
    -Deathbringer
    -Titan's Bane, Brawler's stick, Oddyseu's bow (though this may be better for a penetration build), Witchblade, Asi or the new object to take down towers, your pick depending on play style, enemy team, etc.

As for actives:
    -Greater Purification (a must for almost any hunter, if not all)
    -Sprint or Achille's

For hunters with more focus on skill damage than autoattacks, probably a build revolving on penetration and power would be better than a critical one. It's true that the focus on AA has increased a lot for all in this season 2, but sometimes on gods like Apollo or Anhur you may want to bring in that extra power and penetration to bonus your ultis (which can't cause crits).
    Tribulaciones de la Clase Ociosa: http://tribulaciones.es/

Junior Member Cupidhead ARealPhoenix's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    At the moment I'm running triple crit with dev guantlets, ninja tabi, executioner, death bringer, rage and malice. It seems to work quite well but I can't be bothered to see if it works well mathematically.
    Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
    Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Senior Member Honoured PrinceRaven's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Triple crit is the second highest DPSHunter build I've run the numbers on that still includes lifesteal and boots, there are a few different ways you can build triple crit to get the best power curve on each individual hunter Most Hunters want to go (Bluestone Pendant) Devourer's Gauntlet - Ninja Tabi - Ichaival - The Executioner - Rage - Deathbringer - sell Ichaival for Malice. Ichaival is a very strong and cheap item giving your Hunter a significant power boost. At full build before selling Ichaival your DPS is only slightly lower than 3 crit items. There are 3 exceptions:

Anhur: (Bluestone Pendant) - Devourer's Gauntlet - Ninja Tabi - The Executioner - Rage - Deathbringer - Malice. His innate protection shredding makes Ichaival's penetration less valuable.

Apollo: (Bluestone Pendant) - Devourer's Gauntlet - Warrior Tabi - The Executioner - Rage - Deathbringer - Malice. Apollo's massive attack speed steroid means you only really need the Executioner for attack speed, any more and you're overcapped.

Artemis: (Bluestone Pendant) - Devourer's Gauntlet - Ninja Tabi - The Executioner - Deathbringer - Malice - Rage. Similar to Apollo, Artemis has a very strong attack speed steroid, making Ichaival far less valuable. Her passive crit chance changes up the order crit items should be purchased to maximise your DPS.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I've not had a bad game with this build yet, someone tell me if this is good or not XD: Bluestone, Dev Gloves, Ninja Tabi, Ichival, Asi, Rage, Deathbringer (Crits are so much fun :3)
    RAINBOWS!
    Now that I have your attention, healers are fun
    Also purple is the best colour in the world.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Executioner is more optimal for damage output than Asi, because it gives you power and shred, but Asi is pretty good too, since it gives you life steal and comes in for quite a bit less. Ichavel can be replaced late game for a Malice (for damage) or Titan's Bane (for objective push and back door shenanigans), but other than that, the build is good.

Senior Member Honoured PrinceRaven's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SamDerp View Post
    I've not had a bad game with this build yet, someone tell me if this is good or not XD: Bluestone, Dev Gloves, Ninja Tabi, Ichival, Asi, Rage, Deathbringer (Crits are so much fun :3)
    You'd be better off having The Executioner in place of Ichaival or Asi, but other than that it's a pretty strong build.