Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Complaining about primal huntress skin and a tiny bit of discussion.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class

Angry Complaining about primal huntress skin and a tiny bit of discussion.

You Read the tittle. This is going to be me complaining about the exclusive skin (80%) and i am going to try to make a serious discussion but (20%). If you dont want to join the recolution and start shooting skills at Hi Rez HQ just skip the to the last part else you will feel compeled to act.

My lil art came out in may 31 of 2012. She has being in smite for 2 years and 8 months already. She just had recolors so far(meaning that just the clothing changed). This is her first skin with a new voice pack and that tusky is a freaking dinosaur. After like almost every other hunter had gotten at least 1 skin, the goddess of the hunt herself got hers. She has being nerfed over and over again. Is hi rez hatred for hunters(demonstrated in this patch) somehow canalized through artemis who is the goddess of the hunt? Can someone hand me a tissue now. I am crying.

Her skin should be sold for 600 gems and then in addition be in a chest where you get the chance of getting it a bit cheaper. That would seem fair. I would buy the gems just to get her skin(i am cheap AF and i have not bought gems so far). But i WOULD NOT buy gems to get random skins from gods i could care less. Again, if her skin could be bought at 600 gems, some would have the option of spending more and getting the skin and some would just gamble for spending less gems. Moreover, by doing this hi rez pissed me off and i am sure i am not the only one. Also, there must be a lot of other skins from other gods that happened he same and got people mad. Also, hi rez just did not get my money. I dont have a problem giving money to the staff who created the game i love, but the thing with the artemis skin is a rip off. Honestly, i should not be forced to gamble to get something i want. I dont mind if people have the option of doing it, but not that it is the ONLY way to get it.

You can read now.
    What do you guys think about exclusive skins that only appear in chests?
    Shouldnt chests be an option instead of the only option to get this skins?
    For the people who read the whole thread. Are you joining me in bursting down hi rez? Now they cant aegis if someone cc them first.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Ponetron's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quite frankly, the Artemis skin doesn't look that special to me. She talks like a cave woman, her traps are a tiny bit different and the boar is a now a dinosaur. I don't think it needs to be a chest roll skin.

I'm also annoyed that the prize-fighter Merc skin is another exclusive skin. I mean Merc already has an exclusive skin from the odyssey. This would of been a nice chance for Merc lovers who couldn't do the odyssey to get a neat new skin for their fav god.

Thank goodness the Janus skin was at least made purchasable.

But back on topic. Yeah it is annoying when you just want ONE skin but have to buy tons of skins you don't want in order to get it. I did the odyssey but I consider that a slight exception as it did have a lot of neat skins and things I really did like even though I had to get a few skins and wards which I could less about.

The odd special skin in chests, sure no problem on my end. Only if they are indeed special in some way and not almost every new skin pops out.
    My last survey of my performance told me that I lacked enthusiasm.

Which makes me lack enthusiasm.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    I guess we all can agree that they seriously need to tone down with the chests...they are nice as a bonus but as a regular feature they do seem to annoy more than they delight.

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I had everything other than the Artemis skin. So, it was fine by me.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    If there's a Ne Zha pirate skin, I'm buying it.

If it's a chest exclusive.... Probably not. I hate gambling. It's the kind of thing that brought Aeria Games shit tons if money via Eden Eternal chance packs. And, you can bet that the rolls are rigged.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalzaar View Post
    I guess we all can agree that they seriously need to tone down with the chests...they are nice as a bonus but as a regular feature they do seem to annoy more than they delight.
    I've literally stopped buying gems because I'm not playing a damn gamble game just to get a skin for a god I hate. Hell I heard some people without the god pack got skins for gods they don't own.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    It's not like money is hard to come by, but I have to agree, they're throwing too many good things into chests.
    Sorry Hi-Rez.
    You're the cat's pajamas~
    ▶That's no way to talk to a hero◀
    What is broken can be reforged

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Its a market strategy
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    Its a market strategy
    A market strategy would be to sell them guaranteed at a high price, instead of having people gamble for it.
    Speaking of, I saw someone with the new Artemis skin yesterday.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    A market strategy would be to sell them guaranteed at a high price, instead of having people gamble for it.
    Speaking of, I saw someone with the new Artemis skin yesterday.
    If i see someone with that skin, that person will get all my focus.

Her market strategy made me not invest money in the game.