Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Best mode for casual solo play?

  1. #1
    New Member Cupidhead Irritated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5
    1
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 395
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0

    Best mode for casual solo play?

    I moved to siege on its introduction, thinking it was a more 'casual' and 'less-pressure' game mode, but nowadays I'm going up against pro 4-man premades every battle and the losses and frustrations are building up. Any good recommendations for game modes that aren't full of clan premades all the time?

  2. #2
    Member Follower SeiyaOokami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    160
    7
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 837
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Outside of Siege, Arena is about it. You might get some fun out of Assault, but that has more than its fair share of premades, usually ones where they only own 1 god so they always get it.

    I would love for a tag I can turn on that would make me have to wait longer, but guarantee that I dont get any premades.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Honoured Dammu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    703
    4
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiyaOokami View Post
    Outside of Siege, Arena is about it. You might get some fun out of Assault, but that has more than its fair share of premades, usually ones where they only own 1 god so they always get it.

    I would love for a tag I can turn on that would make me have to wait longer, but guarantee that I dont get any premades.
    Actually false. Altho it might be dependant of the region. I'm in EU and.... I don't recommend Siege or 3v3, because they are full of premades. Like really-really full. But, Siege actually has lot of funloving premades too.
    Arena has some premades aswell, but as it's one of the most popular modes, the soloquers balance it out. And most people take it really casually. So, Arena is one good option.
    I personally enjoy and main Assault. It has mostly soloquers and people are actually nicer there. People understand that it has more luck involved than other modes, so they take it easier. 9 out of 10 games are really-really fun in Assault. But yeah, you can't really always play your favourite gods there.
    You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf!

    Assault Specialist
    Favourite gods: Ymir, Neith and He Bo

  4. #4
    Member Follower SeiyaOokami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    160
    7
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 837
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammu View Post
    Actually false. Altho it might be dependant of the region. I'm in EU and.... I don't recommend Siege or 3v3, because they are full of premades. Like really-really full. But, Siege actually has lot of funloving premades too.
    Arena has some premades aswell, but as it's one of the most popular modes, the soloquers balance it out. And most people take it really casually. So, Arena is one good option.
    I personally enjoy and main Assault. It has mostly soloquers and people are actually nicer there. People understand that it has more luck involved than other modes, so they take it easier. 9 out of 10 games are really-really fun in Assault. But yeah, you can't really always play your favourite gods there.
    Yes, yes you can play the same god in Assault. Had one night where I saw the same premade 3 times in a row, all with the same god all at mastery 5 and above. I havent played assault consistently since.

    I will not deny I play on the north american servers alone so yeah, it could just be a local thing.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Chosen Konfuzfanten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,593
    6
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Irritated View Post
    I moved to siege on its introduction, thinking it was a more 'casual' and 'less-pressure' game mode, but nowadays I'm going up against pro 4-man premades every battle and the losses and frustrations are building up. Any good recommendations for game modes that aren't full of clan premades all the time?
    i would say conquest. The game is balanced around conquest and you can deffo feel that.
    Know what to do when and conquest is by far the easiest mode to solo queue in. Fact is if you know what to do when, like when to leave lane/rotate, when to call FG/GF, when to split push you aer better then 90% of all other casual players.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Honoured Ramenyolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    578
    5
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiyaOokami View Post
    Yes, yes you can play the same god in Assault. Had one night where I saw the same premade 3 times in a row, all with the same god all at mastery 5 and above. I havent played assault consistently since.

    I will not deny I play on the north american servers alone so yeah, it could just be a local thing.
    You seen greekwiseathena yet? That person is constantly on assault and getting Athena. Lol!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Chosen GoldenSkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    In the past.
    Posts
    1,534
    8
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    9
    arena.
    if u are planning to play a god that u r understand, and u know the requirements to win a game(counter-playing, items, aiming, or even warding)joust. u can have some fun there. good thing hercules can't 1v3 anymore and kali early game will be much weaker.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Honoured Ramenyolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    578
    5
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSkill View Post
    arena.
    if u are planning to play a god that u r understand, and u know the requirements to win a game(counter-playing, items, aiming, or even warding)joust. u can have some fun there. good thing hercules can't 1v3 anymore and kali early game will be much weaker.
    actually herc still CAN 1v3, just not as effortless as before. Believe it, #rankedconquestdiamondity (no, not me but a streamer that's diamond lol)

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Somewhere lost in Time
    Posts
    18,568
    33
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    50
    go assault becuz assault is fun! sometimes can be anoying...but its fun!
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

  10. #10
    Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    I found my loli sidekick
    Posts
    5,492
    16
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Irritated View Post
    I moved to siege on its introduction, thinking it was a more 'casual' and 'less-pressure' game mode, but nowadays I'm going up against pro 4-man premades every battle and the losses and frustrations are building up. Any good recommendations for game modes that aren't full of clan premades all the time?
    Conquest. You'll learn the game better in Conquest too. If you understand Conquest, you'll understand everything.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •