Thread: WTF happened to the MM?

Senior Member Honoured Nightr0d's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

WTF happened to the MM?

OK this is getting ridiculous. I'm going from ~1700-1800 elo to barely 1500.

Is the MM retarded or how is this possible/fair:

Mod Deleted - KingScuba

This is beyond stupid. I am placed in matches where we have ppl who are 300 or even almost 500 points below in elo!!! No to mention ranked where it's like I'm on a team with ppl without a head vs ppl with clairvoyance. It matters not what role I pick, there is always that one special individual because of whom we get destroyed.

When you guys learn to code let me know. How can you ignore such basic checks in your MM?! Who cares about the stupid new map, put money into a better MM instead of eye candy which is totally useless.

My constructive feedback is simple, fix the loopholes in the MM. I'm tired of loosing because we have someone on the team who is so bad it's impossible to compensate for. How can I be placed with ppl that have 1100 elo when the enemy team's average is about 1600-1650 ?! What do you think happens?
    Last edited by KingScuba; 02-11-2015 at 10:33 PM.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Because SmiteGuru Scores are not your elo. It's a score the site gives you based on the stats of your new games, and the scoring system is going to be redone soon because it doesn't reward wins as much as it should. So that guy with the 1100 SmiteGuru Score could easily have a higher elo than the score SmiteGuru shows.

The level 4 was partied with two of the people on your team. The system is made so level 30s only get matched with level 30s, but this is circumvented by people grouping up and queuing. What you had in that situation was a full soloq team facing against a 3-man premade + 2 soloqs. Since level 30s only get matched with level 30s, the soloq team was all level 30. Unfortunately, the level 30s on your team decided to queue with a level 4 which dragged him into that game.
    Support Main.

Senior Member Honoured Nightr0d's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Maybe true but it's still an obvious flaw in the MM which should get fixed as a priority and not waste time in pimping up the map.

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    It is against our Code of conduct to name and shame. Locked.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.