Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Which Gods joined the RIP section you think after changes or ascended to the heavens

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    My only problem now is that a xbla can wave clear almost same or better tha some old top tiers and it makes it very bad since has the best l8 game of any god in th egame.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDiggler View Post
    I think the balance is in a good place. They had to remove the gold farm from supports since then removed pen, otherwise tanks would be unkillable fast. If they left everything in place then nothing really changed much.
    There's still got to be a better way to do it than turning the support into a glorified minion wave in duo lane.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDiggler View Post
    I think the balance is in a good place. They had to remove the gold farm from supports since then removed pen, otherwise tanks would be unkillable fast. If they left everything in place then nothing really changed much.
    Tanks being unkillable isn't really true since Sovereignty used to have 65 physical protections + 20 physical & magical from the aura for 2550 and the new version only provides 55 physical protections and 20 magical protections for 2100. You then buy heartward amulet for 2100 for 60 magical protections and 20 physical protections. That's a total of 4200g (extra 1650g) for less physical protections and only 40 more magical protections than what you would have had in S1.

The loss of penetration actually impacts mages/hunters/assassins hurting other mages/hunters/assassins more than guardians and warriors since they gain the most effective health from the change.

I still think being poor and underleveled has been what drives many players away from support more so than the lack of kills since many supports couldn't even defend themselves or clear with the GP5 items. I don't think GP5 items are the answer. There are other answers but I'm not sure how willing this design team is to innovate.

Senior Member Chosen Konfuzfanten's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    i dont think any god is completely useless anymore. Every god has a situation they're useful and can do well in now. This is the most balanced I've ever seen smite actually, outside of the original handful of gods back in closed beta.
    Tell me how anhur, Bacchus and kumbha are viable?
    a) Anhur got nothing now, a early game hunter without a clear = dead in the water. If you want cc and decent dmg, pick a warrior
    b) Bacchus and kumbha are just bad right now, they are so gear/level depended that you have to spend +25 mins trying to farm (something Bacchus cant) just to have a chance in late game.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Konfuzfanten View Post
    Tell me how anhur, Bacchus and kumbha are viable?
    a) Anhur got nothing now, a early game hunter without a clear = dead in the water. If you want cc and decent dmg, pick a warrior
    b) Bacchus and kumbha are just bad right now, they are so gear/level depended that you have to spend +25 mins trying to farm (something Bacchus cant) just to have a chance in late game.
    So true about Bacchus and Kumba.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 325
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Kali lost her early game? How can she lose something she never had? (Maybe the old Kali had something like an early)

The Qins and Witchblade nerf hit me hard for my favorite Assassins and even for my Warriors.

Senior Member Chosen Konfuzfanten's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by capo87 View Post
    The Qins and Witchblade nerf hit me hard for my favorite Assassins and even for my Warriors.
    To be honest most warriors are better after the qins nerf (since most warriors rely on health and regen/heals to fight), but the witchblade nerf did kinda hurt, on the other hand now you aint fighting ppl with witchblade so...

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 325
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    For me it's bad for my favorite Warris. Ofc I don't buy 6 damage items, so when 1 of the damage items (Qins) gets nerfed it sucks...

For WB: yes other assas don't use it too but for example I used it on arachne. She got 490 movement speed and I loved the fact that I can escape easy from mages or can easy follow them and so I don't need a dash or escape. I don't like the other movement speed items so it feels terrible playing g a slow arachne.

Member Worshipper TheSwimmingCat's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by capo87 View Post
    Kali lost her early game? How can she lose something she never had? (Maybe the old Kali had something like an early)
    ichaval on kali gives her an okay early-game, many changes (except the qins change) work I think in kalis favor
    I don't like being squishy, I prefer being a raid boss