Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    bump
    I feel like the old ui is more accessible than the new ui
    DEAR PERSON READING THIS I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY <3

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Aesthetically I think the new UI has some good elements but in a game about ancient gods I feel like it doesn't really fit having the bright blue, it makes it feel very futurist like Tron. I think just changing it to gold would make it fit the game better.

Scaling there are certain things that seem too big and some that feel out of place. I like the new tab selection when you click on a god but the character model feels like it crowds the edge of the screen too much. Also some of the menu navigation feels clunky. I have trouble getting to pages that I know exist and then issues getting back to the page I just left.

With respect to the designers I have to say I don't think it is as awful as everyone is making it out to be. It just seems unfinished and out of place with the over all theme of the game. Even though certain elements are nice I think the old UI just fit better.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I just really don't liek anything about the new update, already looking for a new game to dump my time and money in.
    I don't even like the new conquest maps. Dark and danky, too open concept, the crows on the walls are distracting, placement of towers is not really... well good. The towers are behind the buff camp, which makes it even easier for jungles to tower dive. Tower are too weak, and should ALWAS focus gods instead of minions first.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Dracheherr's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPvP View Post
    bump
    I feel like the old ui is more accessible than the new ui
    I agree with this. The new layout buttons, navigation is all convoluted and not instinctive.

Quote Originally Posted by SiNNiR View Post
    I just really don't liek anything about the new update, already looking for a new game to dump my time and money in.
    I don't even like the new conquest maps. Dark and danky, too open concept, the crows on the walls are distracting, placement of towers is not really... well good. The towers are behind the buff camp, which makes it even easier for jungles to tower dive. Tower are too weak, and should ALWAS focus gods instead of minions first.

While I like the map changes for the most part, it is a bit dark. Ill give the new map some more attention before I pass judgement on it however. The UI makes me sea sick. Over sized everything reminds me of one of those big button phones hold people used to get. Larger character displays look washed out and have lost a lot of there luster. [Yeah Max Settings] Menus look like something designed for a touch screen. Lets just avoid the chat-box debacle altogether.

Yeah Evolve is looking pretty good right now.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 667
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezMartini View Post
    Thanks for the feedback everyone, improvements are coming!
    Not to shoot the messenger, but honestly f--- improvements, just revert it to the way it was the day before the patch. That UI made sense, was easy to navigate, and fit the theme of the game. This UI is just plain garbage. It's atrocious. Awful. Scratch the idea, the very concept of this trash pile interface.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I really don't like the GUI, it's bulky and looks too futuristic. Also I really "hate" when the game acceptence/countdown screen is up, you are not able to do anything after it starts counting down. Can't view any other windows like the old GUI. It's frustrating.