Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Fates, Meet the SMITE's Meepo!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Jubileyr's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

The Fates: Meet the SMITE's Multitask!

The Fates, Weavers of the Souls

Lore

Welp - starting it sincerely - i'm very bad at lore and such, thus i'll bring more argumentative explanations about why is this a thing, and a good thing.If it's anyhow accepted by the devs, then they'll make the search about the reasion/lore, as the attractive to have this implemented seems goldy in my opinion. First of all, people engaged in developing this game might be borned 80's, but i'm sure the biggest and highest consumer slice was born onto 90's and 00's. That said, the contact with this beings (The Fates) was propose, widely speaking, by the Disney's sucessful animation back in 1997. This trio have some awesome qualities: they're fun, they're dangerous, they brings up nostalgia to that part of consumers of SMITE. Secondly, this game is more and more a professional gaming experience, and by being so, more and more challenge gods shall appear in order to increase the competitive level.

Moves

The Fates have three types/role: Clotho the Assassin, Atropos the Guardian and Lacchesi the Mage at the same time.
    Pros

High mobility
    High one target damage

Passive

The Fates passive is called... Back Together!. As long as the Three Fates stays together, they recieve a bonus on it's primary attribute.

Ability 1

Their first ability is called... Eye: to Lachesis/Trashing out. The Shared eye is passed from who has it to Lachesis. If Lachesis are already using the eye then she throws a messy soul-yarn ball ahead that dissipates, slowing and doing damage as the soul-yarn tries to interlace with enemy's soul.

Ability: Global (without the eye)
    Ability: Line

Cooldown: 2.5s (without the eye)
    Cooldown: 13s

Ability 2

Their second ability is called... Eye: to Clotho/Let's look closer. The Shared eye is passed from who has it to Clotho. If Clotho are already using the eye then she jumps on the target area, grabbing any enemy god and looking inside of his/her soul. Each second that she passes grabbed (max 5 seconds), thicks the god for an amount of damage.

Ability: Ground Target

Cooldown: 9s

Ability 3

Their third ability is called... Eye: to Atropos/Crooked strip. The Shared eye is passed from who has it to Atropos. If Atropos are already using the eye then she starts to bounce, leaving a strip behind that will slow any enemy that steps on it. At the third bounce, she stops on the floor and enemies in contact will be stunned for a small duration.

Ability: Buff(?)

Cooldown: 15s

Ultimate

Their ultimate is called... Sisters: Reunite!. The Fates get together through the map to the location of the one who are using the shared eye, travelling in a high speed no clip espiral. Enemies in the path are hurted with a consistent damage. The calling sister is immune through the duration.

Ability: Global

Cooldown: 95/90/85/80/75s

Comments: Just imagine how this pick would level map awareness (either from whom uses it as to who faces it), micro skills and combos to a whole new level. imagine how glorious would be. Thanks to user "Macaulyn" and "Zyxelx" from whose i copyied the format to present this.

Mechanics:
    • If any of the Three Fates dies, those who remains dies automaticaly.
    • They have a shared experience bar, shared money, shared level and a shared progression per level.
    • Each Fate will recieve benefits from a shared inventory, but each one have it's own active slot.
    • Item effect such as slow effect, aura effect, GP5 only works with the Sister that possess the eye.
    • Sisters without the eye have 65% of the stats provided by itens.
    • Magic itens can only be purchased by Lachesis, physical damage can only be purchased by Clotho and Defensive itens, only by Atropos. Having all The Fates at the same time in the base unlocks complete shopping capacity.
    • After loading screen, the player can't move nor open the market without selecting a skill. Once he does he will be able to play with that Fate.
    • A Fate eyeless stand still in that position, enemies that step a certain distance from her will trigger her auto attack.
    • Whenever you transfer the eye, all the other skills (Eye: To "Sister") despite Ultimate will became on cooldown for 2.5 seconds.
    • A eyeless Fate leaved walking (press Control to auto-walk) towards the south will automatically find the best path through the base.
    • A eyeless Fate leaved walking towards any direction but south will walk endlessy on that direction until player stops or:
      ******** any source of damage sucessful hits her,which in that case she'll turn the oposite direction, take a step and hold position (tower dive prevention).
      ******** an enemy activate her aggro.
    • When the Fates are summoned to the one who have the eye (Sisters: Reunite!), they'll always attack and pursue the eyeful's last target.
    • The player can see the path that the eye travels on the map, the camera sticks on the eye, it's path is high speed no clip and it can be use to see the spots like jungle briefly.
    • Once that the eye is travelling it cannot be interrupted. If The Fates dies the camera will abruptly change to the place where the first one died.
    • The Fates cannot buy identical itens (same rule, standard) but actives.
    • Pressing recall then transfering the eye does not dismiss the recall.

Ultimate scenarios:

Calling Sis from each border:

Yellow orbs are final/initial positions.
    http://i.imgur.com/keCMGQF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WfWQDHM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/woS7R10.jpg

In-game comparison:
    Comments: As a low-level developer and Software Engineer student, it came to my senses that reuse of code is a bless to quickly implement features that have matters in common with previous implemented content. So this is a small list of mechanics that are already inserted on the code and can be at least used to full comprehension of this concept.
    • The Fates Height is closer/equal to previous SMITE gods: Lachesi, the taller is same size as nezha, Cloth is scylla sized and Atropos, the smaller one is Vamana sized.
    • The animation for "Eye: To Sister" is closer/equal to Hades's "Death From Below" skill with a feature of an eye floating to it's path.
    • The animation/mechanic for the projectile and effect of "Trashing out" is closer/equal to Zhong Kui's "Expose Evil" skill with a feature of change the projectile and damage output.
    • The animation/mechanic for "Let's look closer" is similar/equal to Arachne's old "Drain Life" skill, with a feature of no life steal and a higher damage output.
    • The animation/mechanic for "Crooked strip" is next to/equal to Guan Yu old "Tactician's Advantage" ultimate, with a feature of no damage output and movement debuff lefted on the track behind the jump/bounces.
    • The animation/mechanic for "Sisters: Reunite!" is closer/equal to Anubis "Death Gaze" ultimate as the Sister in possess of the eye levitate, the eye stands above her head out of her with nearly invisible strings pulling the other Sisters connected to it.
    • The Sister left walking south towards base is a similar/equal mechanic that's present in the game whenever someone get's out/disconnected.
    • The eyeless Sister stand still is a mix-up of mechanics present in the game: Jungle minions and faction minions (lane minions).

I Claim to all of you whoever find this interesting to make sugestions and release thoughts about it!!
    Last edited by Jubileyr; 02-11-2015 at 11:59 PM. Reason: "Issues" section eliminated, "In-game comparisons" section added

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Hi rez already kind of created the sisters of fate, I've seen it in the community magazine

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefiable View Post
    Hi rez already kind of created the sisters of fate, I've seen it in the community magazine
    Is that so? i had no idea, can you tell me if they're a separated concept or a all-in-one kind?
    ------------------------------------------------------

My god conception, please review!
    - - - The Fates, Weavers of Souls - - -

------------------------------------------------------

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    It's a all in one kind

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Meepo for smite? Hell yeah dude I only played meepo back in dota. So if this would happen id only play her.Hopefully with the "Poof"Ability They'll say poof as well as meepo does
    Why so Oserious?

Y'all should stop with all the fenrir and kawaii pop bastet.

Warrior best class.

New Member Cupidhead MrAwessome's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 381
    interesting...I see a challenge in scheduling such kit

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,471
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter Veteran 25000 Experience Points
    I like it, there's just one problem.

The Fates and the Graeae were combined for the Disney Hercules movie. The Fates never had an eye to pass around, they were put together just fine. The Graeae sisters were the ones who passed around an eye/tooth.

Achievements:
    I, I could change, but i'm not. Just because like there's 4 chaacs, one for each diffusion of astral star, or the case of Xbalanque and Awilix being a single being, using sisters real names and subplot are less appealing for great public. Mispresenting them with this little flaw is like the examples above, with the great deal of the large history-unaware consumers of this game recognize the characters from Disney's version. I do know that they need to be different in several ways to avoid being sue by the big corporation (sprite, jokes) but they can be resemble and their mechanics would be so different which makes this implementation special in several angles for this game.
    Last edited by Jubileyr; 09-23-2015 at 02:46 AM.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,471
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter Veteran 25000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubileyr View Post
    I, I could change, but i'm not. Just because like there's 4 chaacs, one for each diffusion of astral star, or the case of Xbalanque and Awilix being a single being, using sisters real names and subplot are less appealing for great public. Mispresenting them with this little flaw is like the examples above, with the great deal of the large history-unaware consumers of this game recognize the characters from Disney's version. I do know that they need to be different in several ways to avoid being sue by the big corporation (sprite, jokes) but they can be resemble and their mechanics would be so different which makes this implementation special in several angles for this game.
    Not exactly sure what you're trying to say, but I think I kinda understand. If you're trying to say that keeping them like Disney's version would appeal to audiences, then yes it would, but that's not how SMITE works. Can't just combine two sets of deities to make one.

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    this is the most cool concept I ever seen !! it would be amazing if smite put this in the game your awesome respect !!! and the part with hercule movie is even more cool !!!