Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bakasura

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Counters:
    - Sprint 2
    - Ranged attacks
    - Knock-Back
    - Mystical Mail
    - Witchblade
    - Beads
    - Winged Blade
    - Hand of the Gods
    - Chang’e
    - Heals
    Just off the top of my head. He’s still a great god, but saying he can’t be countered is an exaggeration.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    Poseidon is overpowered. Not very badly, but he is. When a god's only counter is aegis, they're too strong.
    If a god like Poseidon is OP, then why, as the UP Hades, was I able to go 6-0 solely off of him in the first 10 minutes of the game?
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Because he was playing terribly? Hades also happens to be very overpowered for the first 10-15 minutes of the game. What makes him underpowered is that after that he is complete trash.

Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkboyJr View Post
    Because he was playing terribly? Hades also happens to be very overpowered for the first 10-15 minutes of the game. What makes him underpowered is that after that he is complete trash.
    He was diamond with Poseidon, and apparently the rank III Aphro tried to help him a few times. I even got a double kill under their tower.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    If a god like Poseidon is OP, then why, as the UP Hades, was I able to go 6-0 solely off of him in the first 10 minutes of the game?
    How in the FUCK ia Hades underpowered? He is one of the best solo lanes in the game.

Achievements:
    How in the FUCK ia Hades underpowered? He is one of the best solo lanes in the game.
    His entire kit is meant on a melee god, he doesnt have the def of a guardian nor the damage of a mage. If he can't get close to you, he's screwed.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    If you disq think baka is OP then you dissapoint me entirely. Baka is balanced, is countered by sprint 2, and FALLS OF LATE GAME. What is 70 true dmg when a bruiser/warlock have 2300 HP? Sure, build crits and watch numbers of 300-400 pop up every half a second, but then you are exploded imediatly. So building bruiser is better.

And now with bellona...baka became bad...

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    His entire kit is meant on a melee god, he doesnt have the def of a guardian nor the damage of a mage. If he can't get close to you, he's screwed.
    Hades descends into the ground and erupts from below at his ground location, doing damage to all enemies in the area. If the enemy is Blighted, they are also slowed. Applies Blight. Notes:
    Bullet.png Despite this ability's animation showing Hades going underground, its actually considered a leap for gameplay purposes.
    Bullet.png Damage: 50/85/120/155/190 (+60% of your magical power) Bullet.png Slow: 20/25/30/35/40%
    Bullet.png Slow Duration: 2s Bullet.png Radius: 20
    Bullet.png Cooldown: 12 seconds Bullet.png Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana

Achievements:
    Hades descends into the ground and erupts from below at his ground location, doing damage to all enemies in the area. If the enemy is Blighted, they are also slowed. Applies Blight. Notes:
    Bullet.png Despite this ability's animation showing Hades going underground, its actually considered a leap for gameplay purposes.
    Bullet.png Damage: 50/85/120/155/190 (+60% of your magical power) Bullet.png Slow: 20/25/30/35/40%
    Bullet.png Slow Duration: 2s Bullet.png Radius: 20
    Bullet.png Cooldown: 12 seconds Bullet.png Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana
    How is this helping you?
    He leaps INTO MELEE RANGE.
    Face it, Hades is based around the idea of a friendship circle.
    And besides, just because he has that ability doesn't mean he can use it over and over. It has a mana cost, you know. It has a cooldown, you know. It can be crippled and silenced, you know.

Achievements:
    The issue is never going to be getting into melee range, it's going to be surviving and/or remaining relevant once you get into melee range. He does this fine early game, since he's naturally tanky and hits like your average mage, but come mid and late game you either have to choose to be tanky or to deal damage. While he’s an okay bruiser, he doesn’t have the cc to be a traditional tank and the range on his damage is too short to build him full damage, like other mages, or he’ll go in and get vaped.