Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Thread: CRASHES - Please read!!

Junior Member Cupidhead DDleMaso's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaphtalia View Post
    If you don't wanna respond, totally fine with that, but I do have a few questions if you don't mind.

Can you play any of the games in the Unreal 3 section of the wiki listed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...l_Engine_games Further more, if so, can you play them for extended periods of time? (at least twice what it takes for Smite to crash?)

Have you tried installing on a regular HDD?

You have a ton of ram--You haven't turned off the Page file, have you?
    Hi !
    I'm really sorry for the time it tooks me to see your answer :/ here it is though :

Yes, there is at least 5 games in the U3 section i played for very extended perio of time (like just pausing the game to go sleep, playing all day long) without a single problem, but there is also "blade and soul" that i quited because of crashes.

I haven't recently installed it on a regular HDD...

I haven't turned off the page file of course ^^
    Recently i upgraded my RAM to 64Gb, and i'm using smite on a 32Gb ramdisk.
    Things went a bit better after the 2 patches after my previous post, but since last patch BSOD and crashes are back...

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Using Windows 10

Attempt to launch SMITE from Steam Launcher, however upon every launch get a "bad_module_info has stopped working" error followed by a crash report screen detailing what went wrong but nothing more. I've emailed the Hi-Rez support and have followed their instructions along with many googled fixes, none of which have worked. This has been an issue since 4.25 Warden of the Underworld update.

This is what the Crash Report states occurred:

Failed to find file for package Core for async preloading.

Address = 0x749708b2 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll]
    Address = 0x1aa6f0 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\smite\binaries\Win32\ Smite.exe]
    Address = 0x1d867c (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\smite\binaries\Win32\ Smite.exe]

Most recent Crash report log states as follows:

Log opened: C:\Users\Roddy\Documents\My Games\Smite\binaries\Win32\..\..\BattleGame\Logs\A utoReportLog.txt

Current Time = 1/12/2018 3:08:57 PM

Arguments:
    C:\Users\Roddy\Documents\My Games\Smite\binaries\Win32\..\..\BattleGame\Logs\U E3AutoReportDump0002.txt
    C:\Users\Roddy\Documents\My Games\Smite\binaries\Win32\..\..\BattleGame\Logs\L aunch.log
    C:\Users\Roddy\Documents\My Games\Smite\binaries\Win32\..\..\BattleGame\Logs\U E3AutoReportIniDump0003.txt
    C:\Users\Roddy\Documents\My Games\Smite\binaries\Win32\..\..\BattleGame\Logs\u nreal-v10897-2018.01.12-15.07.58.dmp
    Parsing report file: C:\Users\Roddy\Documents\My Games\Smite\binaries\Win32\..\..\BattleGame\Logs\U E3AutoReportDump0002.txt

Parsing report dump C:\Users\Roddy\Documents\My Games\Smite\binaries\Win32\..\..\BattleGame\Logs\U E3AutoReportDump0002.txt

Version = 3
    Dump is current version: 3
    DESKTOP-3RTIHVG
    Roddy
    Battle
    PC 32-bit
    INT
    2018.01.12-15.08.56
    -EACALT -seekfreeloading -windowed -LANGUAGE=ENG -pid=017 -user=BakrEvOn -token=599072586bbc4421a5d8f95453b12d4d -Steam -HEXX=B2EAF372
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\smite\binaries\Win32\
    Failed to find file for package Core for async preloading.

Address = 0x749708b2 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll]
    Address = 0x1aa6f0 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\smite\binaries\Win32\ Smite.exe]
    Address = 0x1d867c (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\smite\binaries\Win32\ Smite.exe]

Client

Attempting to create a new crash description form...
    Running attended...
    Running the application...
    Crash Summary =
    Crash Description =
    Registering report service...
    Attempting to create a new crash...

uniqueIndex = 10380787

Attempting to create a new UpdateReportFiles instance...
    Attempting to upload files...
    Uploading files C:\Users\Roddy\Documents\My Games\Smite\binaries\Win32\..\..\BattleGame\Logs\L aunch.log, C:\Users\Roddy\Documents\My Games\Smite\binaries\Win32\..\..\BattleGame\Logs\U E3AutoReportIniDump0003.txt and C:\Users\Roddy\Documents\My Games\Smite\binaries\Win32\..\..\BattleGame\Logs\u nreal-v10897-2018.01.12-15.07.58.dmp
    Successfully uploaded files
    Attempting to add the crash description...
    Attempting to write the crash report URL...
    CrashReport url = http://cr.hirezstudios.com/Crashes/10380787

Successfully added crash description
    Closing the AutoReporter log file...

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Someone please help i am pissed.
    So i have 2 pc s at home and one i did not shut down i think it was on sleep and smite might have been on i forgot that and wanted to play on second one so i launched it i have smite on steam and it said its already on on another machine so i said move on and close smite on the other pc , but ever since i cant launch smite on the other pc where it was on. when i try to launch it it says already running it mentions some silent crash so pleaseeee what to do i already tried uninstalling

Installs seem to not work on Windows 10 64 bit. Both steam and the website's direct installers have this issue. Emailed the support team for help, I did end up getting the uninstaller for smite, used while I had smite installed via direct downloader. Same error after reinstall, both steam and direct have the same issue(Seems to be missing install files once installed). Unsure why, any tips would be helpful.. I don't have available logs yet( Can't exactly start the game). The error I keep getting is: 0xc000007b

Thanks a bunch!

Вообщем такая проблема ,что после обновления у меня, в Завоевании только после выбора персонажа на стадии загрузки вылетает и не показывает какую либо ошибку, ПК у меня мощный,интернет соединение нормальное ,я уже что только не перепробовал,подскажите из-за чего может быть проблема

Junior Member Cupidhead xOxThanatosxOx's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 202
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    -Windows 10 64 bit

-Many times during the day, while playing Smite my PC lost the connection with the net without a reason, making Smite crash several times (10 in 1 day, never happened).
    Tried to close Smite and using the PC for other things, no crashes by the net or the PC net card for 6 hours.
    Unable to play properly, every match has 1 or 2 crashes randomly during it

- log for the last crash: https://pastebin.com/xMayvYqh - no .dmp file found

New Member Cupidhead CartoonXXX's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    -Game literally closes itself in the middle of a game (happened twice in the last hours both in ranked duel), the game has never closed that fast, no error message nothing, its just gone in a second (too bad you can't log back since smite takes more time to launch than it allows you to come back)

-Windows 10 64 bits

-No log file (been to where you said), no error, nothing the game just closes

Never had this in any video game, or just in smite itself, please don't make huge updates without testing them cos youre just making us lose both time and ranks ty
    Last edited by CartoonXXX; 02-05-2018 at 06:58 PM.
    pasta + tomato saulce + creme fraiche = jizzing

New Member Cupidhead PhoenixRoja's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Connection interrupted pops up when playing. Game freezes, after clicking enter (ok) match crashes.
    Im in lobby and cant enter new match. I need to restart the game to joing previous match.
    It started since patch 5.1.
    My OS: Win 10 Ver 10.0.16299 compilation 16299
    log file
    https://pastebin.com/UKNpA77u

I reinstalled the game, but won't help
    Also since 5.1 ive got weird lags?
    I dont know i never happened before.
    Sometimes i cant use my ability or relic med.
    It looks like lag but its not. My ping is alright 66 ping.

For me game is unplayable.

Here is the quick vid about this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sleP...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qpi...ature=youtu.be
    the secound is around 00:14
    Last edited by PhoenixRoja; 02-14-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Not having crashes myself but since last night, I notice a LOT of players doing the Foxes Adventure always do, same problem every time.

- They do God Select fine.
    - Adventure starts, 1 player is marked AFK very quickly.
    - They come back around Wave 2 but then go AFK again before Wave 3.

They never come back so I wind up doing a Duo on Adventure.
    Highly annoying.
    Someone recently asked my Ping and showed me how to use F8 to get it, I had 150, he had 200, both on NA server.