Thread: Aphrodite + Hercules combo joust 3v3

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Arcfaelen's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Aphrodite + Hercules combo joust 3v3

Seriously? what am i supposed to do against that? I've tried everything from having all of us buy weakening curse, brawlers beatstick, divine ruine, etc... YET NOTHING WORKS, they just get heavenly agility and run away until weakening curse heal reductions are over, and there is not a damn thing we can do about it. not to mention that hercules has 90% damage returned as healing in his self heal? I am getting so close to just leaving smite because i cant do anything about this combo and thats all im starting to see now. please do something like nerf herc heals, or more anti healing items idk, but seriously this combo is too broken to be fair.

Oh and maybe something else to do with ne za, fix his his ult when he uses it against someone who uses aegis, isint an aegis supposed to be immune to CC? Well everytime i try to aegis ne za's ult, he still throws me into the air, sure i block the first shot due to aegis but then its canceled regardless of how long its supposed to last, please fix that as well. I love the game but things like this are starting to wear down on me.

Merged - KingScuba
    Last edited by KingScuba; 02-08-2015 at 08:43 PM.

Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    me and my friend run the herc aphro combo quite a bit, or we used to, but anyway all you need to do is get someone with lots of damage, say a hunter or assassin, to focus down aphro, with aphro gone you can kill herc at your leasure, a brawlers and pestilence or a divine ruin help, so doe shaving chang'e or sobek in general since they have antiheals in their kits, with pestilence and divine hey can get 100% anti heal, well 110 but whatever either way that's 100% healing reduction on a low cd, of course you're not always going to have sobek or chang'e are you.

in that case get someone with a lot of damage, a late game hunter would be good, as for ne zha if aegis makes you cc immune it should work but if you're using walking aegis then you can hardly complain, otherwise I don't know

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,547
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    moved to Gameplay advice

It's an annoying combo, yes. You should focus on the aphrodite, and leave the hercules alone generally. Let them push, and have someone come out of the jungle. That'd be my gameplan.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    The problem is, can you focus aphro? a herc who`s worth his salt won`t let you do that. And don`t forget aphro dmg. She deal more dmg than loki
    Creator of the Vent Thread

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    In 3v3 I can fight that combo fine.. but when the motd is joust the two of us... man

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    If your team is brawlers make the fight tight. Hercules will try to blast his way out and push you back, but Aphrodite can't survive long in a tight fight. If your team is more maneuver based such as assassins and mages, just focus on bursting her down. Hercules can't keep all of you from getting at her. Unfortunately in a combination of Aphrodite and a hearty tether partner such as Hercules, Geb, Athena, etc.; a good Aphrodite player will keep her partner alive and herself. So while taking her down you have to survive her partner long enough to get her. if you keep after her long enough she'll run out of mana then she's road kill.

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Focus the aphro bait the herc out of position and focus all effort on aphro and use beads if need be to just kill her not mention get your fricken Weakening curse.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark