Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 800 gem Giveaway 27th then 3,500 gem giveaway..

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 834
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusHatesYou View Post
    No? You bumped 2 identical threads back to back. Also, look at the first 5 posts... you weren't waiting 24 hours.
    didnt know they counted 2 differ threads.. thats stupid.. lol.. that means your limited in maintaining a max of one thread.

Senior Member Chosen JesusHatesYou's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 433
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Tagger Master Class
    Quote Originally Posted by CamoTurtle View Post
    didnt know they counted 2 differ threads.. thats stupid.. lol.. that means your limited in maintaining a max of one thread.
    That's literally the entire point... That's why we told you to stop making duplicate threads...
    #HailSatan

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusHatesYou View Post
    That's literally the entire point... That's why we told you to stop making duplicate threads...
    Ye when i first started i didnt know about bumping so i stopped creating them and even tried to go back and delete them but it seems you cant. Also, the reason why i did that because to me it seems threads get lost and i just wanted to give other people a chance to see it. Now knowing about bumps or replies brings the thread up from the lost lol, thats what i do once a day and i haven't touched anything in 2-3 days because i was going to wait until it got closer to the date of my giveaway to refresh my threads. I also thought each thread section was its own section, but it looks like i was wrong about that as well. To me it would be because it seems that general smite is more viewed and some sections hardly get viewed at all.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Sheepination's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CamoTurtle View Post
    Ye when i first started i didnt know about bumping so i stopped creating them and even tried to go back and delete them but it seems you cant. Also, the reason why i did that because to me it seems threads get lost and i just wanted to give other people a chance to see it. Now knowing about bumps or replies brings the thread up from the lost lol, thats what i do once a day and i haven't touched anything in 2-3 days because i was going to wait until it got closer to the date of my giveaway to refresh my threads. I also thought each thread section was its own section, but it looks like i was wrong about that as well. To me it would be because it seems that general smite is more viewed and some sections hardly get viewed at all.
    Different sections are different sections, but the same topic shouldn't be in multiple sections, that's the point of separating them
    [IMG.]http://i.imgur.com/jkQlARY.png?1[/.IMG] \\Hirez give us images in our signatures plea//

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepination View Post
    Common misconception; Freedom of speech doesn't mean you're allowed to say what you want when you want where you want. Freedom of speech means that if you have an opinion, you're allowed to have this opinion. Bumping this post and constantly re-making it ruins the purpose of a forum, and that annoys me.

4 bumps by you and your friend when nobody is interested means spam, and I shouldn't be here explaining you that it is
    Damn, you beat me to it! >_>
    “Game shows are designed to make us feel better about the random, useless facts that are all we have left of our education.”

― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    It's not a big deal. Just be aware of it in the future and you'll be fine.
    Disclaimer: I am a community moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 499
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I need gems! How to participate!!!!

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    i think its ok. i watched a twitch of Camoturtles playing and he seems a pretty intense focussed enthusiastic player. i was looking for an enthusiastic twitch streamer to watch and learn from. much like turning on a tv and knowing where is a good reliable channel-- the channel seems consistently competitive/intense. which cud be fun to watch (sometimes i like to watch people struggle...).

anyway i dont know much about the bumping rules so ill let the mods decide stuff like that.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Moiyistness View Post
    i think its ok. i watched a twitch of Camoturtles playing and he seems a pretty intense focussed enthusiastic player. i was looking for an enthusiastic twitch streamer to watch and learn from. much like turning on a tv and knowing where is a good reliable channel-- the channel seems consistently competitive/intense. which cud be fun to watch (sometimes i like to watch people struggle...).

anyway i dont know much about the bumping rules so ill let the mods decide stuff like that.
    aw thanks man. that means a lot. What is your twitch name so i know who you are in my chat. make sure to let me know in chat.

Achievements:
    hey guys the day is here! the giveaway is going to be soon! dont miss it! 10 pm est. twitch.tv/josh0035 dont be late!