Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter Nerfs

Senior Member Chosen Konfuzfanten's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    My main point applies. No more race for who clears the wave faster. Everyone will mostly basic atack the waves.
    Yea and thats the problem, because this isnt a "hunter" nerf, its a Anhur and Rama nerf. Anhur, Rama and Apollo(to a slight degree) is getting hit with the nerf bat and only them.
    So lets say we got an anhur/rama vs neith/xbal/Ullr/Hou/arte/amc at level 1-7/8 both anhur/rama and the non-rama/anhur hunter are kinda sucky clearing the wave (except AMC). Then the non Anhur/rama Hunters get to level 9/10 get their 2. item build aka transcendence/ devo gloves and pen boots and BOOM they now instant clear the wave. Rama and Anhur? well they still cant instant clear their wave, because with the nerf they never will be able too.
    The whole "yeaa no more instant clear" duo lane fights, well its more like we push the instant clear a few levels back and throw anhur in the trash can, while gimping rama early game -WHILE still having instant clear Hunters. Gods like Ullr, neith and AMC are going to be the new top dogs, with ofc Apollo (because something never changes ).
    Last edited by Konfuzfanten; 01-26-2015 at 01:32 AM.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskystud View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. Not being able to clear an entire wave at max level/full build is kinda stupid
    It isn't about spamming abilities to clear waves, no almost no one can spam abilities to clear waves, so everyones back to square one.
    Besides Neith, and Neith sucks so who cares.
    You're the cat's pajamas~
    ▶That's no way to talk to a hero◀
    What is broken can be reforged

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...

Senior Member Prestigious Nalessa's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 709
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    I like to be teamed with Anhur as a support, he actually can make plays alongside me.

Beeman ... maybe I haven't been teamed up with a good one yet but he doesn't seem to be as strong at all compared to Anhur, even with the upcoming changes.

That and Beemans voice makes him sound like a bitch, at least Anhur sounds kinda cool
    Tastes like purple.
    Drommels, drommels, drommels!

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    OP thinks he knows everything, let him be lol

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Konfuzfanten View Post
    Yea and thats the problem, because this isnt a "hunter" nerf, its a Anhur and Rama nerf. Anhur, Rama and Apollo(to a slight degree) is getting hit with the nerf bat and only them.
    So lets say we got an anhur/rama vs neith/xbal/Ullr/Hou/arte/amc at level 1-7/8 both anhur/rama and the non-rama/anhur hunter are kinda sucky clearing the wave (except AMC). Then the non Anhur/rama Hunters get to level 9/10 get their 2. item build aka transcendence/ devo gloves and pen boots and BOOM they now instant clear the wave. Rama and Anhur? well they still cant instant clear their wave, because with the nerf they never will be able too.
    The whole "yeaa no more instant clear" duo lane fights, well its more like we push the instant clear a few levels back and throw anhur in the trash can, while gimping rama early game -WHILE still having instant clear Hunters. Gods like Ullr, neith and AMC are going to be the new top dogs, with ofc Apollo (because something never changes ).
    Neith got a buff so you have to exclude her in your ecuations. Apollo, Anhur and Rama were the top gods. Not many will build transcendence. (Except Ullr, he needs it too much). The thing is they don't have to be all the same. Xbal never had a wave clear ability. Aslo with the new changes I don't know if you saw but...you'll still be getting gold if the tower hits the minion now. Half, but it's much better than nothing.

Also they won't be able to constantly push cause mana.
    I'm a dancer,
    a Scorpio,
    and Arachne is my Bae <3

Sidename: dbK

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class
    And meanwhile, Artemis is still crying in her corner, hugging her boar as she saw the skin that fate reserved to her.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamedonyx View Post
    And meanwhile, Artemis is still crying in her corner, hugging her boar as she saw the skin that fate reserved to her.
    She'll soon hug a dinosaur, and that will be her love for the year, lol.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    Aslo with the new changes I don't know if you saw but...you'll still be getting gold if the tower hits the minion now. Half, but it's much better than nothing.
    Unfortunately, no. That was removed.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post
    Unfortunately, no. That was removed.
    What? Nooooooo, this can't be possible. Damn, it was a good change...
    I'm a dancer,
    a Scorpio,
    and Arachne is my Bae <3

Sidename: dbK

Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rıven View Post
    She'll soon hug a dinosaur, and that will be her love for the year, lol.
    R.I.P Artemis and Apollo. Tusky for new adc.