Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Items Feedback

Game Designer Follower HiRezDrybear's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 2,082
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience Points Party Person Repped! Third Class 1 year registered

Items Feedback

Please give us feedback on new items and adjusted current items.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 222
    The Crusher should be renamed to Wrecking Ball.

Then when Apollo comes in across the sky, he can serenade the tower while he wrecks the tower. The audacity of it all would be so beautiful.

I came in like a wrecking ball
    Towers never hit so hard before
    All I wanted was to break the walls
    All I needed was a-ttack speed
    ... I'll just show myself out, I clearly don't have the moves for this.
    Last edited by Rokiyo; 01-23-2015 at 09:02 PM.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    The new U.I is to console driven and i think the old one should be brought back.

New Member Cupidhead BenDavid007's Avatar
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 282
    I understand that the qin's sais nerf was nessecary, however I find it rather absurd that you guys have nerfed it yet kept it on the same price of 3050 gold, this is a ridiculously high price and I believe that the price should be dropped down as the item as no longer as effective.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 837
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Achilles’ Spear - This item looks like it should be great when lane clearing to get some extra life back... however, I dont think I have ever really noticed the heal. It is lifestealing, but considering the slot it takes up, it just doesnt feel like enough.

Asi is not always showing up in my full item list. It is in my preset up items still, but I think the fact it is tier 2 is making it disappear on occasion. I love the price drop... but it is altogether too likely it is too cheap. Had to say it, but for its benefit, I was willing to pay the previous price, now I am even more so.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    New Items (Item names are not final)

Manikin Scepter (Starter Item)
    +20 Physical Power. Enemies hit by your basic attacks are burned, taking 10 physical damage every 1s for 2s, and are slowed 8% for the duration. This effect stacks up to 3 times. Cost: 800.

This Item gives Osiris insanely good clear. Make with that whatever you want.

Lotus Crown
    +40 Magic Power, +30 Physical Protection, +20 MP5, PASSIVE: Any allied gods affected by your heals gain +20 Physical Protection for 3 seconds. Cannot be cast on the same target again for 10s. Cost: 2250.
    This is a new Tier 3 item that branches from Jade Mountain Helm.

It's an interesting item, but I don't expect this to be picked up a lot.

Temporal Purification
    Using this item removes crowd control effects currently affecting you, prevents new ones from being applied for 1s, and reduces all god cooldowns by 5s. Cooldown: 90s. Cost: 900.
    This is a new active item branching from Improved Purification.

Can't see many people buy this over regular beads.

Shield of the Underworld
    Upon activation you reflect 40% of all damage you take (after mitigations) for the next 5s back to it’s owner as true damage. While this is active, enemies cannot lifesteal from you. Cooldown 60s. Cost: 600.

Interesting active for certain match ups. Still not seeing this being picked up by a lot of gods.

This is a new Active item in it’s own tree.
    Known issue: The special FX and sound is temporary. This will be updated in a future patch for clarity.

That's cool.

Achilles’ Spear
    Upon activation gain +25% attack speed, and +35% Physical Lifesteal for 5s. You take +30% additional damage from all sources while this is active. Cost 600.
    This is a new item in it’s own tree, and only available to Physical gods.

I think this should also give a small amount of movement speed. 15% or something like that.

Known issue: The special FX and sound is temporary. This will be updated in a future patch for clarity.

That's cool.

Heartward Amulet
    60 Magical Protection, 300 Health, Passive - Aura, +20 Physical Protection, +20 MP5. Cost 2100.
    This is a new item that branches off of Silver Talisman.

While I do like this Item a lot, it is a much much better item compared to it's counterpart Sovereignity for no reason. A change to either of them is needed (and I would say, to the latter imo).

Soul Stone (Starter Item)
    +30 Magic Power, +90 Health, Passive - Your next damaging ability against an enemy god applies a damage over time effect that deals magic damage equal to 2% of the target's current health every second for 2 seconds. This effect cannot occur more than once every 10 seconds. Cost 800.

This Item is pretty underwhelming. No one should ever be buying this imo.

Bluestone Pendant (Starter Item)
    +15 Physical Power, +90 Health, Passive - Restores 4% of your missing mana every 5 seconds. Cost: 800

Haven't tested it yet, but I do love this Item. Sad thing (good thing) it is limited to physicals though.

The Crusher
    +40 Physical Power, +20 Physical Penetration, Passive - Each basic attack against towers and phoenixes grants a stack that increases your Attack Speed by 4% and Movement Speed by 2% for 2 seconds. (Max 5 stacks). Cost: 2300.
    This item goes into the Mace tree, building off of Heavy Mace.

Interesting concept to have an Item that is targeted at taking down objectives. While I do like the Item, I dislike that physical gods have a lot more penetration options compared to magicals.

Item Changes

Physical Boots Tree Changes
    Boots (Tier 1)
    +6% Movement Speed, Cost 300.

Combat Boots (Tier 2)
    +12 Movement Speed, +10 Physical Power, Cost: 900

Warrior Tabi (Tier 3)
    +18% Movement Speed, +30 Physical Power, +12% Attack Speed. Cost: 1550.

Reinforced Greaves (Tier 3)
    +18% Movement Speed, +15 Physical Power, +100 Health, 30% Reduction to all crowd control durations. Cost: 1400.

Ninja Tabi (Tier 3)
    +18% Movement Speed, +30 Physical Power, +15% Cooldown Reduction. Cost: 1500.

Talaria (Tier 3)
    +18% Movement Speed, +10 Physical Power, +28% Movement Speed and 25 HP5 while out of combat. Cost: 1500.

I love the changes to boots overall. Let reinforced Greaves give the full 40% and we are good.

Magical Shoes Tree Changes
    Shoes (Tier 1)
    +6% Movement Speed, Cost 300.

Magic Shoes (Tier 2)
    +12 Movement Speed, +20 Magical Power, Cost: 900

Shoes of the Magi (Tier 3)
    +18% Movement Speed, +50 Magical Power, +250 Mana, Cost: 1550.

Reinforced Shoes (Tier 3)
    +18% Movement Speed, +20 Magical Power, +100 Health, 30% Reduction to all crowd control durations. Cost: 1450.

Shoes of Focus (Tier 3)
    +18% Movement Speed, +30 Magical Power, +15% Cooldown Reduction. Cost: 1500.

Travelers Shoes (Tier 3)
    +18% Movement Speed, +30 Magical Power, +28% Movement Speed and +25 HP5 while out of combat. Cost: 1400.

Same as above. Also perhaps think about adding some Mana back to the CDR Boots perhaps.

Aegis Pendant
    No longer provides damage reduction after the invulnerability effect fades.

That's okay. Rarely bought item anyway.

Ancile
    Now provides 8% Cooldown Reduction at base.
    Cooldown Reduction per stack reduced from 0.25% to 0.2%.

That's a good change, making the item a more solid buy now.

Asi
    This is now a Tier 2 Item.
    Cost reduced from 1850 to 1780.

I like it. Will we ever see a Tier 3 to these?

Celestial Legion Helm
    The passive for this item has changed: Absorbs the next hit of critical strike damage you would take. This effect cannot occur more than every 15 seconds. When this occurs, you gain +40 Magical Power for 3 seconds.
    Cost reduced from 3250 to 2850.

I think the Item should/could negate an entire basic attack that would have been a crit every 20 seconds and/or something else in that direction. Cost reduction is nice but still not enough to make them buy this item and even then, a little too late seeing how Unicorn has been taking over the meta little by little.

Charged Bow
    Reduced Attack Speed from 25% to 20%.
    Reduced cost from 1350 to 1200.

Not a big deal, managable.

Charged Morningstar
    This item no longer provides MP5.
    Physical Power reduced from 25 to 20.
    Mana reduced from 200 to 150.
    Cost reduced from 1715 to 1200.

The MP5 on this will be missed, but the reduced cost makes more than up for it.

Cloak
    Removed Health from this item.
    Reduced price to 700G.

Okay change considering the overall changes to this tree.

Death’s Toll
    This item no longer provides 3% Attack Speed.

Hardly ever noticed it was there.

Doom Orb
    Cost reduced from 1900 to 1790.
    This is now a Tier 2 Item.

Thats nice.

Draining Blade
    Removed from the game, as Asi was brought down to a Tier 2 item.

Good knight sweet prince.

Dynasty Plate Helm
    This item is now a Tier 2 item.
    Cost reduced from 1900 to 1750.

This Item really should get a Tier 3 simply for the fact that mages need more (strong) penetration items.

Fist of the Gods
    This item is now in it’s own tree, and has been changed.
    Using this item will stun a single god in the target area for 1s. Cooldown 90. Cost: 700.

Not having tested/seen this Item but can't see anyone picking this up ever. Other options are just better.

Frost Bound Hammer
    Heath reduced from 400 to 300.
    Enemies hit by your basic attacks now also have their attack speed slowed by 15%. This will not stack with other Attack Speed slows from items.

Unexpected to actually see this buffed, but a nice change overall.

Greater Aegis
    No longer can be used while under the effects of crowd control.

Sad change that I don't like.

Greater Purification
    This item no longer reduces cooldown times by 5s.
    Cost reduced from 900 to 800.

The price reduction is great.

Hunters Bow
    Removed from the game, as it’s Tier 3 item has been moved to Tier 2.

That's good.

Hydra’s Lament
    Cost reduced from 2850g to 2150g.
    Reduced Physical Power from +50 to +30.
    Recharge time reduced from 4s to every 3s.
    Passive changed to increase the damage from your next basic attack by +25% after using an ability.
    This proc now only works on next basic attack, not next successful basic attack.

Great changes to an already great Item. I approve.

Hydra’s Star
    Cost reduced from 1400g to 1000g.
    Reduced Physical Power from +30 to +20.
    Recharge time reduced from 4s to every 3s.
    Passive changed to increase the damage from your next basic attack by +10% after using an ability.
    This proc now only works on next basic attack, not next successful basic attack.

Cost reduction is much welcomed.

Ichaival
    Now provides +10 Physical Penetration.
    Price increased from 1650 to 1700.
    This is now a tier 2 item.

The penetration added is very nice. Still not likely to be bought by anyone ever, but still.

Light Blade
    Attack Speed increased from +10% to +15%.

Nice change.

Mark of the Vanguard
    Health increased from 100 to 150. Boom.

Nice, but still not really seeing this getting bought a lot.

Morningstar of Speed
    Removed from the game as it’s tier 3 was lowered to tier 2.

That's cool.

Odysseus’ Bow
    Price reduced from 2650 to 2450.

Should get the randomness attached to it removed. This is a game about skill, so RNG should have no place in here.

Polynomicon
    Recharge period reduced from every 4s to 3s.
    Additional damage on inhand increased from 50% to 60%.

Nice buff for a couple of gods. I like.

Protected Recall
    Removed from the game.

And will never be missed by anyone.

Pythagoras’s Piece
    This item no longer provides Mana.
    Now provides +10% Cooldown Reduction.
    Now branches off of Talon Trinket.

I think this also had it's cost increased. I like the Item, but the cost is too high. I also liked having the mana on it and would like to see it being back to be honest. Since the changes to Boots, mana can be rare on guardians and this Item just happens to be one that I do like (or would like) to pick up on a couple of them (Ares being the most noteworthy one).

Qin’s Sais
    Reduced Attack Speed from 25% to 15%.
    Reduced passive effect from 5% to 4% of maximum health.

Hopefully this will be less picked up now. I doubt it though.

Radiant Orb
    Removed from the game as it’s tier 3 was lowered to tier 2.

That's cool.

Runic Shield
    This item has a new passive.
    Passive Aura - All enemies within range 55 have their attack speed reduced by 15% and their Magical Power reduced by 50. Will not stack with other Attack Speed slows from items.

Love it. Great Item, will buy this a lot. Sad thing Ares can't have this.

Shield of Regrowth
    The item has been changed, and moved into the Round Shield tree as a Tier 2 item.
    +20 Physical Power, +20 Physical Protection, +10% Cooldown Reduction. PASSIVE: After healing yourself from an ability, you gain +25% Movement Speed for 2 seconds. This cannot occur more than once every 10 seconds. Cost 1800.

I love the concept of this Item, but it is too weak, making the idea and the effect feel wasted. Give it a nice Tier 3.

Spiked Shell
    Removed from the game.

No problem.

Spirit Robe
    Physical Protection increased from +10 to +45
    Magical Protection reduced from +55 to +45
    No longer provides Health.

One of the most impactful item changes to me. Liked the Item a lot before, now I love it even more. Will be picking this up a lot.

Sovereignty
    Physical Protection reduced from 65 to 30.
    Health reduced from 450 to 200.
    Price reduced from 2550 to 2050.
    Aura now provides +25 HP5 in addition to +20 Magical Protection.

Got nerfed way too hard and pales in comparison to it's direct counterpart. Bring the two items in line.

Tower Shield
    This item no longer has Magical Protection.
    Physical Power reduced from 30 to 20.
    Cost reduced from 1500 to 1200.

Okay.

Transcendence
    This item no longer provides MP5.

Cost is still 2650 I think? Should be lowered a bit I think.

Void Shield
    Cost reduced from 2700 to 2600.

That's nice.

Warlock’s Sash
    Starting Health reduced from 300 to 200.
    Health per stack increased from +3 to +4.
    Power per stack decreased from 0.6 to 0.5.

Good change.

Watcher’s Gift
    This item has re-worked.
    +100 Health, Passive: Being within range 60 of a minion death without dealing the killing blow awards +4 bonus gold and +10 health.

Honestly, I think you can just bake this into Mark of the Vanguard and call it a day.

Winged Blade
    Health reduced from 350 to 300.

That's cool.

Witch Blade
    Adjusted so it no longer stacks with Attack Speed slows from other items.

Makes sense. Good change.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 837
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Ichaival - after trying this, I am going to say that it is quite useful for at least duo. On Cupid, it helped immensely in the duo lane *especially since my support was never there). Between being cheap to get and its attack speed and penetration, I could burn through enemies. I wouldnt be able to replace it until after every other slot was filled and on a normal game, I would likely not hit that point since I do not see the money for it.

Really, Asi, Ichaival, and Devourer's Gloves only cost a little over 5k and puts you in a solid position.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    I don't actually know where to put this, but the camps spawn is just so weird... specially mid camps cause they don't even have the invincible animation. Yes, you can tell you can't actually attack them because they have no health bar when they re-spawn, but it's still annoying. Much preferred the way they actually appeared before without the animation or the invincibility.

Don't actually understand the change in beads and why it gives you in tier 2 2s and in tier 3 1s again. Items should not fall back as they raise in tiers. Also, the changes on Warrior tabi seems odd, boots are too cheap and there was no reason to take out the pen.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olpus View Post
    I don't actually know where to put this, but the camps spawn is just so weird... specially mid camps cause they don't even have the invincible animation. Yes, you can tell you can't actually attack them because they have no health bar when they re-spawn, but it's still annoying. Much preferred the way they actually appeared before without the animation or the invincibility.

Don't actually understand the change in beads and why it gives you in tier 2 2s and in tier 3 1s again. Items should not fall back as they raise in tiers. Also, the changes on Warrior tabi seems odd, boots are too cheap and there was no reason to take out the pen.
    Pen Boots were a staple item, and that is bad game design. You want to give the players a options instead of fixed path. It is a very good change.

I also simply like that we have so many cheap and good items now. It helps conquest games feel a bit more fast paced compared to before.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Soul Stone always procs on Poseidon's 3 and will not hit the god just one of the minions