Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Let's Talk Anime

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurasai View Post
    I'd like some recommendations about an anime that has lots and lots of violence and gore, but little to no drama (like Hellsing). Also no schoolgirl uniforms, I fucking hate those.
    Berserk, Blood C (sorry it has a school setting), Higurashi series, Umineko: When they Cry (Detective type), and Another (school setting). Also Gantz and Deadman Wonderland. Oh I forgot Elfen Lied and Evagalion.

I can recommend you some serious brutal manga like Dead Tube, Apocalypse no Toride, Dolls Fall, Magical Shoujo of the End, and Shiki.

Saiteihen no Otoko, Tokyo Ghoul, All You Need is Kill, Kami-same no Iutoori, Aphorism, and Brynhilder (I forgot the rest of the name).
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 01-26-2015 at 06:16 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Berserk, Blood C (sorry it has a school setting), Higurashi series, Umineko: When they Cry (Detective type), and Another (school setting). Also Gantz and Deadman Wonderland. Oh I forgot Elfen Lied and Evagalion.

I can recommend you some serious brutal manga like Dead Tube, Apocalypse no Toride, Dolls Fall, Magical Shoujo of the End, and Shiki.

Saiteihen no Otoko, Tokyo Ghoul, All You Need is Kill, Kami-same no Iutoori, Aphorism, and Brynhilder (I forgot the rest of the name).
    Thanks! Evangelion (I think this is what you mean by Evagalion) has a bit too many episodes, so will leave it for now. I watched Bersker and Gantz and liked them for the most part (even if Gantz was a bit too obscure for my taste... like those onion guys). Gonna give Elfen Lied a try.

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurasai View Post
    Don't really watch anime that much, but those I liked were:
    Hellsing (and Hellsing Ultimate), Black Lagoon, Claymore, Mononoke Hime, Legend of Korra, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (DON'T JUDGE ME!) and Ghost in the Shell (atm watching the series)

I'd like some recommendations about an anime that has lots and lots of violence and gore, but little to no drama (like Hellsing). Also no schoolgirl uniforms, I fucking hate those.

Hellsing and Black Lagoon are great.
    You're the cat's pajamas~
    ▶That's no way to talk to a hero◀
    What is broken can be reforged

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    oh god i love animes have seen so many but my top favorite anime is

death note

this anime was just amazing i felt it i imagined me in hes role i accepted what was he trying to achieve deem feels man i miss so much when i watched this anime : (
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    oh god i love animes have seen so many but my top favorite anime is

death note

this anime was just amazing i felt it i imagined me in hes role i accepted what was he trying to achieve deem feels man i miss so much when i watched this anime : (
    I would never give you a Death Note, I think you are the only one I wouldn`t give a death note
    Creator of the Vent Thread

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    i kinda like animes where is no cenzure and is blood and guts xD i once found an good anime with good graphics and a cool plot story

Gantz

i dont like all these oldschool gore animes i need a good one with plot ;D i also like fightning type animes in my case

tenjou tenge was best from it

Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    I would never give you a Death Note, I think you are the only one I wouldn`t give a death note
    rude man

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    i kinda like animes where is no cenzure and is blood and guts xD i once found an good anime with good graphics and a cool plot story

Gantz

i dont like all these oldschool gore animes i need a good one with plot ;D i also like fightning type animes in my case

tenjou tenge was best from it

rude man
    Deadmans is pretty brutal

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    No school girl uniforms? Are you out of your mind?

Kidding. But we have very different likes. I rather enjoy comedy in a school setting. Seitokai Yakuindomo, Yuru Yuri and GJ Club come to mind.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Rıven View Post
    Deadmans is pretty brutal
    have seen deadman wonderland and i loved it

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Guide
    have seen deadman wonderland and i loved it
    Wish it was longer than like 13 episodes.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...