Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Talk Anime

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    If you guys liked the whole "gods and lore" thing, then you're going to like Campione!
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmantakae View Post
    If you guys liked the whole "gods and lore" thing, then you're going to like Campione!
    I watched it and well... I really disliked it. It was just... pointless harem.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Senior Member Chosen Boatmurdered's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,232
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldX View Post
    Trisi forced me to watch Madoka Magica xP
    I actually got to watch that earlier, and totally spaced it, but it was actually a very good anime to my surprise, although I would occasionally like a happy ending when I watch things.
    I made this god idea tell me how bad it is, yo!
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ess-of-Disease

Finally I make mediocre youtube videos of me playing Smite...mostly of Vulcan.....cough
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrNinjaBurger

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    If you want gods and legends then Fate Stay Night is more up the alley. Great new season for the winter and returning back in the fall.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    If you want gods and legends then Fate Stay Night is more up the alley. Great new season for the winter and returning back in the fall.
    Does it get better? I tried watching the first season and got bored of it pretty quickly
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmantakae View Post
    Does it get better? I tried watching the first season and got bored of it pretty quickly
    The first season was more of a introductory phase it seemed. If you want something to not bore you in the Fate season I recommend Fate/Zero. It's a lot more darker than Night plus it's a prequel to the whole story arc.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    Bleach, kill a kill, full metal alchimist, yu yu hakuso(can't find the episodes on the internet, so help is apreciated), blood, naruto. Shaman king.do you see the pattern?
    http://www.kumby.com/category/yu-yu-hakusho-episodes

cheers. Be careful about the ads in front, don't install anything it links you to.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points
    ... too many animus have been mentioned that I love....

Some that have been missed are air gear and 666. They are pretty good.

I watched the older version of fate stay night, I was hooked!!! Didn't watch zero, but now I shall. I'll probably search for the Mangas, it's faster then watching sooo many episodes.

Apparently, you can watch the new remake on crunch roll for free. The only catch is that it's usually 1 to 2 weeks behind.

Anyone watched sword art online? The books were good, so was the anime.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead TenWildVulpix's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Has anyone watched the Ruruoni Kenshin series and movies? I have to admit it has some pretty indepth perspective on the MC's origins. Each origin does result him into a skilled samurai whether it be a blubbering idiot or a serious emo badass like Cloud from FF.
    I remember watching Kenshin when it first aired. Though I only specifically recall an episode about an opium den.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Granted what was the first anime you guys ever watched?

Mine is Tenchi Muyou, how nostalgic that anime was and I was inclined to read the manga as well.

Second was Yu Yu Hakusho, and finally was DBZ and Inuyasha. Ruruoni Kenshin didn't come in my life until middle year in middle school.

After reading tidbits of Gravity (yaoi manga) back in my final year of middle school I kinda stayed away from manga until back in the middle year of my high school. Anime club in high school was really fun, but it was such a huge and exclusive club that you had to be the first to sign up. After that anime was part of my daily life.