Thread: Dark magic, Aphrodite, Isis and Freya (Skin Ideas)

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Cool Dark magic, Aphrodite, Isis and Freya (Skin Ideas)

'Necromancer' Isis:

Now, obviously this picture doesn't represent Isis really well. I think it would be cool for her to have Bat wings, and maybe a hood covering her eyes. The circle thing behind her head isn't there either. This picture was used for the clothing style ONLY.
    -
    Skills:
    -
    All of her magic would be changed into a dark purple-black color.
    Her Wing gust ability would be recolored, and bats perhaps fly after they have been fired.
    Her spirit ball attack would have actual spirits inside it.
    Dispel magic could have ghosts floating at the base?
    Circle of protection would have the different staff at the center, and perhaps bats/ghosts/spirits floating around the base.

-
    -
    -
    'Dark Queen' Aphrodite:

-
    I think the picture represents Aphrodite so well! We could definitely tweak things so it would look more 'dark'. Right now it looks like Majestrix. W could make her staff a little more 'evil' though. Someone also did a skin similar to this one for Aphrodite, so I'm trying to make this as original as possible.
    -
    Skills:
    -
    I don't really know how to change kiss. The of the bond connecting the two gods would be purple.
    When Aphrodite uses back off purple mist/clouds/smoke could for inside the targeted area. (For her and her partner)
    The doves in 'love birds' could be changed to ravens/crows/vultures to make her seem a little less lovey and a little more dark
    Undying love could be dark purple smoke the surrounds her (and her partner).

-
    -
    -
    'Crazed' Freya:

-
    This is definitely a skin I would get for my Freya. We could a few additional tweaks to make her look a little more dark. (Or not, it depends if you like the skin this way :c)
    -
    Skills:
    -
    When she uses Irradiate, her sword would be surrounded by purple smoke/flames.
    Activating Pulse would engulf her sword in purple smoke/flames. The projectiles shot out would also be purple.
    When an enemy is banished the 'clouds' turn into dark smoke, engulfing the enemy.
    Valkyrie's discretion. Freya's wings would turn into bat/dragon/crows wings. The projectiles shot out would be the same as 'Pulse'

-
    -
    -
    -
    If you guys have any opinions I would love to hear them! Also, I want a better idea for Freya's skin name, so if you have one comment. Any tweaks you would do to the skins? Comment below and I will consider adding them.

God Concept:
    Baku, The Dream Eater
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...he-Dream-Eater

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered
    Not sure about the Isis skin idea, and she does have the Coven skin to represent dark magic.
    I do like the idea of the Aphrodite skin, though, as you said it reminds me too much of the Majestrix skin at the moment.
    I also like the idea of the Freya skin, though I'm not sure it would be a 600 gem skin, maybe 400.

Overall, good ideas!

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Best idea. I really want to see this in smite. good idea

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Caeliüs's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 250 Experience Points
    I love the Freya skin !

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Zarevak's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I freakin' love this skin ideas! To the top, let's go!
    Last edited by Zarevak; 07-01-2015 at 07:42 AM.

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Closed - Necro Bump
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.