Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pointers on my warrior build please

Junior Member Cupidhead RorshacTheMighty's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 344

Pointers on my warrior build please

I tend to play warriors in the support role my core build usually consisting of warrior tabi . hide of the urchin. Jotunns wrath. Spirit robe . them the last 2. Are situational most of the time I use frostbound followed by Titans bane I was hoping for some feedback as I am hoping this is a good build and I am not wasting slots I use mostly tyr and Odin with this build

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Moved to the correct location.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

Junior Member Cupidhead
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    That's a good warrior build for a solo lane warrior. But if your playing support you need more defense like midgardian mail or bulwark so you can have more of a front line

Member Worshipper Th3ManInBlack's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 559
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It depends on the Warrior. What kind of warrior do you like to play? The ability based ones such as Odin, Guan Yu, Tyr, etc... Or the AA based ones such as Bellona, Ravana, Amaterasu, etc?

I prefer ability based gods Odin and tyr being my personal favorites though I also enjoy chaac I tend to like to force the enemy team to the location that best helps my team or using the abilities to save team members

Was I supposed to respond like this?

Member Worshipper Th3ManInBlack's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 559
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    If you're going for the support role, you can exchange the Jotun's for Breastplate of valor for cooldowns. The damage of Jotun's doesn't help a lot the support, but the protections from BOV definitely does.

Keep spirit robe, great choice for extra cooldowns and that mitigations when taking heavy cc. It's a great items for supports that can't build into purification.

You can ditch Titan's Bane, or just keep it as a situational item. You usually won't need penetration as the support. Buwalrk is good to have on your build. When you get at low hp, you gain a shield worth of 350 hit points that helps a lot surviving, plus it caps your cc reduction so you can keep the warrior tabi.

You can keep frostbound hammer, it's a wonderful item on Chaac and Tyr, or you can also build Midgardian mail for more protections and a passive that downright destroys the enemy hunters.

I would build Odin support like this: Warrior Tabi, Hide of the Urchin, Breastplate of Valor, Bulwark of Hope, Spirit Robe, Midgardian Mail

At the end game, considering you stack both Urchin and your passive, you'll get these stats

90 power (a lot for a support)
    286 Physical Defense
    213 Magical Defense
    2860 HP (+350 from Bulwark of Hope)

With the Auto Attack warriors I would suggest a similar build, but I would change warrior tabi for ninja tabi (more auto attacks means you'll get your passive stacked faster, making enemies weaker as amaterasu, or making you tankier with ravana or bellona), and frostbound hammer for stickability.

Thank you so much good sir I will take all of that into consideration my survivability it already pretty high but that will Skype rocket with your input

FYI I'm a ps4 player if that matters

What would you recommend for a warrior for ADC though I have done a build with Odin that got me a hard carry accolade it was warrior tabi breastplate of valoor jotuns wrath Titans bane the executioner and stonecutter blade is that good for damage?