Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: For those that don't believe...

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    Just to clarify: I'm NOT targeting the clan tag. Just the forum elite community independent of wearing a tag or participating in an ingame lobby.
    Ah. I missed that then. I thought you were because Riven and I were both in Forum Warriors. My bad.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    for me loki is best objective killer its just funny when my team is making teamfights and im just there in an lane taking towers one by one and than pheonix
    I prefer Mercury for tower objectives since he hits like a train with them puny arms late game.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 746
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Remember players play this like CoD and if I play Smite I sometimes forget I'm playing it because players run around to get kills instead of focusing how to win.

Phoenix needs one more hit? Nah, I'm fed I can 1 v 5 these nubs.

Aim for squishies? Nah aim for the tank because he slow.
    you know ive never seen you play yet, i hear that your terrible, even your signiture says so. i would like to see you play
    Awww HERCULES, HERCULES, HERCULES!

My mode idea:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-idea-Survival

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    I remember a game where I had to build demonic ring and the other attack speed ring on chang'e just so I could split push while the others played "who can get the most kills" in the jungle. It was surprisingly efficient o_o

Just because you suck with a god does not mean they need a buff.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    I don't know how you arrived at this.

Forum Warriors are at the same "status" as everyone else.

yeah i have seen many times mods were treating them equally or even worse when they asked for a off topic thread in discussion forum. man, what an idea that was. i am still having hard time trying to wrap my head around it.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahthel View Post
    you know ive never seen you play yet, i hear that your terrible, even your signiture says so. i would like to see you play
    I'm not that bad. I have at least a silver to gold rank play style or just the basics of basics, but yeah I don't win unless I use underhanded methods most of the time meaning backdooring, kill securing, using low tier gods, etc.

Also I don't recall not treating anyone unequally in the 2 months I became a mod. My head suffers from unimportant short term memory. 2 days memory feels like 2 months.
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 01-19-2015 at 01:15 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahthel View Post
    I played a few matches with him. He's pretty good (maybe at the Gold 1 level).
    Quote Originally Posted by Loulina View Post
    yeah i have seen many times mods were treating them equally or even worse when they asked for a off topic thread in discussion forum. man, what an idea that was. i am still having hard time trying to wrap my head around it.
    Forum Warriors are just annoying like that :P
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Keeping my hatred of privileges aside the off topic thread was a good idea in this mess of a forum we have. The time they spent arguing was plain illogical.

As for "equal treatment" on condition I sometimes think that being nice on a forum for the first time was maybe a bad decision considering being fucked over for it every other thread. But 600 posts through I'll stomach it and carry on. No offense - if I may add to the original post. I could say I "shined through the wrong way" on that one.
    Last edited by SeventhArchon; 01-19-2015 at 01:25 PM.
    wtb new signature

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    dont see anything mind blowing there or bad

Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post

Forum Warriors are just annoying like that :P

idk what you exactly meant with this in what way of annoying or is this one of the obivious jokes? ¯\(°_O)/¯
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 01-19-2015 at 01:54 PM.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    Keeping my hatred of privileges aside the off topic thread was a good idea in this mess of a forum we have. The time they spent arguing was plain illogical.

As for "equal treatment" on condition I sometimes think that being nice on a forum for the first time was maybe a bad decision considering being fucked over for it every other thread. But 600 posts through I'll stomach it and carry on. No offense - if I may add to the original post. I could say I "shined through the wrong way" on that one.
    I just got an infraction point for saying that tower-huggers are f******.
    Aside from that, mods treat everyone equally. As you see also, no one flicks at the mods, and the entire forum treat them with respect.

But, as is RL, everyone here is human, and ofc a mod will keep cupids with 3 posts Rage-quits threads locked, while a good member of the community like Disq deserve a discussion.

Imd I will watch the video. But you disq must watch the 22 scariest. Scps