Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: For those that don't believe...

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    No, I don't have any problems with in-forum fighting. Hate me all you want. But know everyone who was on it is a massive pile of shit. Feel free to ban me for this. It's luck that this acc survived 200 posts, let alone 600.
    So my previous post fits just fine for all of this going on. This why I hate "elite" clans/community members with a fucking Passion. They are free to do anything because the mods allow them to. PM your favorite one to ban me at will if you want to, the only thing you'll manage is landing the final nail in your "social status(possibly incorrectly translated term)".
    Last edited by SeventhArchon; 01-19-2015 at 12:33 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    So my previous post fits just fine for all of this going on. This why I hate "elite" clans/community members with a fucking Passion. They are free to do anything because the mods allow them to. PM your favorite one to ban me at will if you want to, the only thing you'll manage is landing the final nail in your "social status(possibly incorrectly translated term)".
    I don't know how you arrived at this.

Forum Warriors are at the same "status" as everyone else.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 746
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    even tho its sad to see you go, this is pretty much the reason why i dont play conquest. couldve just not played conquest and played the other modes where the "ignore objectives and go for kills" dont really matter to much
    Awww HERCULES, HERCULES, HERCULES!

My mode idea:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-idea-Survival

Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahthel View Post
    even tho its sad to see you go, this is pretty much the reason why i dont play conquest. couldve just not played conquest and played the other modes where the "ignore objectives and go for kills" dont really matter to much
    Yeah. I tried the other modes. Joust, Siege, then Arena. The all have the same player problems, even in Arena.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 746
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Yeah. I tried the other modes. Joust, Siege, then Arena. The all have the same player problems, even in Arena.
    im not saying that there isnt the player problem im saying that its not as bad or as much in those modes.
    Awww HERCULES, HERCULES, HERCULES!

My mode idea:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-idea-Survival

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    I fully understand your sentiments about player problems. There is this annoying tendency for players to not give a fuck about objectives and just focus on getting kills. Not just in arena where people forget that a minion wave exists (and they shit on you for not helping them when they charge into battle while you're busy clearing the wave so you dont lose 10 points), but also in conquest where, after killing the enemy laner and having the lane warded, the guy retreats to base all the time. Or when the jungler ganks and secures a kill, spams VEG and fucks off. Umm, help me with the tower, maybe? I've been in many games where we lost with almost a +20 kill difference because players just got their kills, spam VEG and then fuck off to find another kill.

This isnt just a conquest issue. All the game modes have objectives that do not entirely rely on just getting kills. Siege, Joust, Arena, Assault.

The solution for me was to just play pre-made. I've only played two league games so far and I'm not playing another one till I form a team. The risk is too high to solo queue.
    Last edited by RazaqMzale; 01-19-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Just because you suck with a god does not mean they need a buff.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahthel View Post
    im not saying that there isnt the player problem im saying that its not as bad or as much in those modes.
    In my experience, the player problems are equally prevalent in all modes.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Remember players play this like CoD and if I play Smite I sometimes forget I'm playing it because players run around to get kills instead of focusing how to win.

Phoenix needs one more hit? Nah, I'm fed I can 1 v 5 these nubs.

Aim for squishies? Nah aim for the tank because he slow.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    I don't know how you arrived at this.

Forum Warriors are at the same "status" as everyone else.
    Just to clarify: I'm NOT targeting the clan tag. Not even the forum elite community independent of wearing a tag or participating in an ingame lobby. Just expressing my hatred towards this sort of privilege.
    Last edited by SeventhArchon; 01-19-2015 at 01:06 PM. Reason: potentially misleading
    wtb new signature

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    for me loki is best objective killer its just funny when my team is making teamfights and im just there in an lane taking towers one by one and than pheonix