Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adc Role in the new map v2.

Banned Honoured ExtremelyCasual's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 242
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class
    Change?! CHANGE!?

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!

On a personal note though....I don't wanna duo with the warriors. Most of 'em are dumb. They're always like: "lol I'mma go tanky" and I'm like: " D: BUT DATS MAI JAHB."
    I love my adc's. T^T They depend on me to help them feed themselves. They're adorable!

...and I don't really think it's gonna force people to move lanes just for one mp5 buff. Get mana pots? Problem solved. Transcendence is nice too. Build twice the stacks on the ADC's! Get ALL THE STACKS! I'M BUILDING ALL THE STACKS.

Maybe with that attack speed buff we'll see more Artemiseseseseseses and Xblanques and Hou-Yis? (...not that I already don't see waaaaaay more Hou-Yis as it is, ijs when the hype dies down...)

I don't think it's anything to really get worked up or bothered about. It's a slight change to the game compared to non-resetting camps and foggy jungles.

Senior Member Chosen TigrisCallidus's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Can someone tell me where to get this info about the changes?
    And all in all I think this is a good change.
    This is better for support since he is not as much manabound compared to the adc anymore.
    Also it is good for hunters with bad clear, since they cannot just push the waves using abilities early game anymore as good as they could.

Also with this buff not as important (earlygame) it could be that supports do not need hand of god anymore .
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!
    ARGUMENTS NEED FACTS AND CORRECT DEDUCTION!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Validit...y_of_arguments

Banned Honoured ExtremelyCasual's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 242
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCallidus View Post
    Can someone tell me where to get this info about the changes?
    And all in all I think this is a good change.
    This is better for support since he is not as much manabound compared to the adc anymore.
    Also it is good for hunters with bad clear, since they cannot just push the waves using abilities early game anymore as good as they could.

Also with this buff not as important (earlygame) it could be that supports do not need hand of god anymore .
    ....If you're gonna type down something for everybody to read, you should probably be knowledgeable about the subject before you write it. You've proven to be the exact opposite of knowledgeable in the subject of supporting many, many times.

If you haven't consulted the Google Gods for information, that's sort of your own doing.

Support is still manabound, just like literally every other role in the game....we're still gonna set up kills, we're still gonna use mana to do it, usually the same amount as we always do. We're still gonna use pots to keep our act together...nothing about the support role is really going to change will you *PLEASE* stop talking about it?

Third sentence actually makes sense. Have a cookie.

Last one makes me wanna take the Support Bible and hit you upside the head with it. No matter WHAT YOU DO, THE SUPPORT IS ALWAYS GOING TO USE HAND OF THE GODS 3. STOP TRYING TO ARGUE THAT IT IS NOT A THING.

Allow me to list all the reasons why it is ALWAYS going to be the support's primary duty to have hand of the gods.

You need it to steal objectives and sometimes clear waves in emergency situations and/or clear for setting up kills.
    You need it to steal objectives and sometimes clear waves in emergency situations and/or clear for setting up kills.

Hopefully that's repeated enough times for you to absorb that.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    So that means Apollo is top OP hunter, Rama gets his tiny nerf but still very viable, Anhur/HY will use more than 1 attack per 10 seconds and Xbalanque gets his spot cemented as #1 trash hunter with no place in conquest at all.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    So much rage for support. I`m kind of scared of you now that 80% times I play support and I`m somehow new even if I learned pretty fast xD

EDIT: I haven`t used "Reply with quote" thing cause Extremely's post was too big.
    I'm a dancer,
    a Scorpio,
    and Arachne is my Bae <3

Sidename: dbK

Achievements:
    I just said, that the change of no blue buff for hunters, thats mentioned in the opening post, is a good change.

Also I do not said supports are less manabound, but rather that they don't have much less mana then the adc, this will of course also affect the support!

Also on the first site on google are no "official" results (at least when I search), aslo when you want to discuss something you should alsways make at least a link to what you discuss, thats just common sense.

As long as support needs smite (or hand of god as it called in this game (smite in LoL)) there is something wrong with the game and the developers need to copy more from LoL.

But nevertheless the small changes are quite nice.

Zoning becomes easier possible, so having a support in line (with adc) can now be more important (since else the enemy can easier zone you).

And even if the enemy does outpush you you can still get some gold and xp.
    Also without blue buff he cannot do this as long as he wants.
    Last edited by TigrisCallidus; 01-18-2015 at 03:49 PM.
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!

Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    As long as support needs smite (or hand of god as it called in this game (smite in LoL)) there is something wrong with the game and the developers need to copy more from LoL.
    This. Why and why and why they would want to copy from another game? Especially from LoL. This is not LoL. This is not like LoL. This is Smite and is TOTALLY different than LoL in almost every aspect.
    I'm a dancer,
    a Scorpio,
    and Arachne is my Bae <3

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    This. Why and why and why they would want to copy from another game? Especially from LoL. This is not LoL. This is not like LoL. This is Smite and is TOTALLY different than LoL in almost every aspect.
    Because it is normal to "get inspiration" by other similar games. And even if the perspective and controlls are different, you still have the same core concept.

Especially the conquest map is quite similar with dragon and baron aka gold fury and molten giant, exactly 3 lines (dawngate had 2, heroes of the storm has also not on all mpas 3), Buffcamps in the jungle (and the blue being manabuff and the red being damagebuff (only the yellow is additional)).

Also the meta of having mage in mid, adc and support near dragon and something with sustain (or tanky) in solo lane (near barron).

Then LoL and Smite use exactly the same formulas, for damage, crit, attack speed and slows, for armor penetration and mititgation, they also have some items in common (50% more critdamage item, 1% of hp regeneration item, physical protection + aoe damageaura item) etc.

Even the activates from smite are quite the same concept as the summoner spells from LoL except you have to buy them and can upgrade them and that you have a little bit different ones (and additional ones) since you have no items with actives.

(Taking no damage item, and CC removal item, are activates of items (the second also as sunnoner spell) in LoL, and here without item with activates they are normal activates, the warding activate is also a activate of an item in LoL ).

Also in LoL and here you have the same concept of hunters being weak earlygame and scaling sooooooo well lategame. It could also be different.
    Last edited by TigrisCallidus; 01-18-2015 at 04:00 PM.
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!

Achievements:
    Because it is normal to "get inspiration" by other similar games. And even if the perspective and controlls are different, you still have the same core concept.

Especially the conquest map is quite similar with dragon and baron aka gold fury and molten giant, exactly 3 lines (dawngate had 2, heroes of the storm has also not on all mpas 3), Buffcamps in the jungle (and the blue being manabuff and the red being damagebuff (only the yellow is additional)).

Also the meta of having mage in mid, adc and support near dragon and something with sustain (or tanky) in solo lane (near barron).

Then LoL and Smite use exactly the same formulas, for damage, crit, attack speed and slows, for armor penetration and mititgation, they also have some items in common (50% more critdamage item, 1% of hp regeneration item, physical protection + aoe damageaura item) etc.

Even the activates from smite are quite the same concept as the summoner spells from LoL except you have to buy them and can upgrade them and that you have a little bit different ones (and additional ones) since you have no items with actives.

(Taking no damage item, and CC removal item, are activates of items (the second also as sunnoner spell) in LoL, and here without item with activates they are normal activates, the warding activate is also a activate of an item in LoL ).

Also in LoL and here you have the same concept of hunters being weak earlygame and scaling sooooooo well lategame. It could also be different.
    The buffs are different (except the blue one) but in Smite you have more. In LoL mid is not only for mages. Assassins (both magical and physical) are played mid and top. Yeah, they are made around same map (Conquest) which is the main thing from where all started (Dota the map from Warcraft 3 and more early the Aeons of Strife from Starcraft).

Ok, let`s take it different. Respond to my questions to make me understand. Why? Why would you want to make it like in LoL? What bothers you that makes you want it removed? What would you bring instead of that?
    I'm a dancer,
    a Scorpio,
    and Arachne is my Bae <3

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    The ADC role in the new map will be the same as always, to charge in with 10% hp, despite support spamming VRR, then die and blame the support for not helping. At least with the purple buff now they can land more hits before they feed.

/grumpy

Just because you suck with a god does not mean they need a buff.