Thread: Not sure if bug, but a suggestion on Mystery Chests

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

Not sure if bug, but a suggestion on Mystery Chests

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if the mystery chest is bugged or not, but I got a recolour from it. If I wanted to spend 200 gems on a recolour, I would pick the one I wanted. I figured favour items would not be in the mystery chest, if that was changed I guess I missed the memo.

If this is intended, can there at least be an explanation of what's in the chest? It's very vague, and if I haven't already got most of the better skins and such, I would be pretty disappointed to get a recolour from it at first. It would also be great if there was a way to check what you have not unlocked on your account.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BigDaddySnake's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelk87 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if the mystery chest is bugged or not, but I got a recolour from it. If I wanted to spend 200 gems on a recolour, I would pick the one I wanted. I figured favour items would not be in the mystery chest, if that was changed I guess I missed the memo.

If this is intended, can there at least be an explanation of what's in the chest? It's very vague, and if I haven't already got most of the better skins and such, I would be pretty disappointed to get a recolour from it at first. It would also be great if there was a way to check what you have not unlocked on your account.
    Its not a bug. With any chest there is going to be items that are the 200 gem meh items. These are the recolor skins. While everyone wants Mexican Change or Moron Hercules those of course are going to be low win items. Cleary if there are 60 items and the 3 items people want are 1 percent chance the other items are very likely to come first.

Buy all the recolors you can before going gems for the chests.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 666
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelk87 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I somewhat agree with this. The description text is, maybe not vague, but worded oddly. I understand it's supposed to be a "mystery" but the way it is worded, is as if they were trying to tell you what is in it, but did a bad job at describing the items. I don't care what items they chose it put in them though, I just would prefer they fix up the descriptions.
    Bring Back Domination

-My god idea-

CHARON: FERRYMAN OF THE UNDERWORLD
    The Ghoul also known as DEATH

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...the-Underworld

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Bigdaddysnake: Ah. That's pretty silly, I remember when they first did the chests the min-cost of an item was 300gems so you at least gained from your gamble. Also that no favour items were in the chests, do you know if they announced in patch notes the changes to the chest at all?

Xenzzul: That's the main thing I would like to see. A link to a list of what's currently in the chest, or at least which premium skins/promotional skins are. I was hoping to get the new Hel skin, but I just read on reddit that it's not in the chest at all.

For them to say that there are no favour items in them, and give all the details like they did when the chests first came out then change them without any information is not very consumer friendly. Almost bait-switch like. *If they did. I can't find any official patch notes describing the chests when they first came out. Just references to them, can anyone show a link to a description of the original chest/changes to the chest?

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 429
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I liked how all the oddyssy chest had at least a booster with voice packs and wards and 400 gems skins and up. by the time mystery chests came out I could only get recolour isis. but if you want that derpules youll have to spend the cash trust me its a lot better then buying the old oddyssy chests. there was almost 200 of those. lunar tango change was available with the international chest with Sydney shredder and geb emote a little while back was best time to get her. I hope they put out poolsidin one more time for less then 100$.