Thread: Problems with Play/Join Queue/Accept buttons - HELP

New Member Cupidhead MajuniorSenior's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385

Problems with Play/Join Queue/Accept buttons - HELP

I can log into the game perfectly fine but as soon as it goes to the main menu everything takes so long to load (I know this isn't due to internet connection problems) and then after I have waited for things to load I decide to click the play button that takes you to the game selection, well, the problem is that I click the play button and the animation for clicking appears but nothing happens, normally it takes anywhere from 3-10 minutes for it to respond and put me in game selection and then I have the same problem there when I try to join queue. Also there is a small delay (10 - 15 seconds) when selecting/locking in a god.

I have had the problem for 3 days now, admittedly though I have not tried to reinstall because I don't get much time after/before work to play so I don't want to have to wait for a reinstall.

Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I just downloaded the game (last time I played was in the beta) and I have the same problem.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Just reinstalled and that hasn't fixed the problem either! Incredibly annoying bug as there is nothing that can be done to fix it I just wanna plaaay - I am OP, this is just a different account

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Same problem. Any fixes? No answers from any developer/support guy. FFS !?

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I too am having this problem. When match is found i can't join match when i press the accept button. So i literally have to spam accept button to join match then i can't choose god or can't see teammate while timer is running then when timer reached 70sec or so it resets and i can see my teammates. But then when i choose god or write in chat it won't appear for 10 sec or so. After that i can choose my god. But by the time that happens everyone already choose gods so i have to compromise to team composition and choose whatever is needed. I know it is not due to network. It has to do with smite server or client. Fix this problem please.

New Member Cupidhead MightyShellfish's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomado View Post
    I too am having this problem. When match is found i can't join match when i press the accept button. So i literally have to spam accept button to join match then i can't choose god or can't see teammate while timer is running then when timer reached 70sec or so it resets and i can see my teammates. But then when i choose god or write in chat it won't appear for 10 sec or so. After that i can choose my god. But by the time that happens everyone already choose gods so i have to compromise to team composition and choose whatever is needed. I know it is not due to network. It has to do with smite server or client. Fix this problem please.
    I'm getting this exact same problem as well. Please Hirez fix this, its infuriating.

Bug Connoisseur Prestigious Flareb00t's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Guide
    I think it's global issues at the moment, but hopefully they should be resolved next patch.

Create a support ticket here!

Bug Reporting Forums

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to PM.

Junior Member Cupidhead BewbsFTW's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Yep, it's happening to me too. 10 - 20 seconds delay when accepting or doing anything in lobby. Fortunately it doesn't lag in the game itself.