Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran

Thumbs up The game is getting unplayable

Yesterday is history , Tomorrow is a mystery

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Working as intended. Give them money for tournaments then move along.

Junior Member Cupidhead MsFortune's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 85
    o. o wtf ....
    There are too few words to describe the radiance, the magnificence, the inequitable glory of Aphrodite, Goddess of Beauty.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 666
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Not that is is always the case, but there really is no getting around this. Simply put, people have lives. Sometimes, lives get in the way of video games. I myself, have had to leave mid match for emergencies, matches taking much longer than expected, and almost interfering with plans, disconnecting from my internet going out, and such. Not that this excuses everyone in your picture, because I'm sure a few just rage quit. It may be a good idea to maybe add a bonus income to players who don't quit matches, or decreased for players who do, while ensuring players know this is happening, clearly. But doing something like banning players from even playing the game, like in League would be a terrible idea, and they cant afford it. Some players have real reasons as to why they have to leave, and punishing them by not letting them play the game would just encourage them not to come back.
    Bring Back Domination

-My god idea-

CHARON: FERRYMAN OF THE UNDERWORLD
    The Ghoul also known as DEATH

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...the-Underworld

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenzzul View Post
    Not that is is always the case, but there really is no getting around this. Simply put, people have lives. Sometimes, lives get in the way of video games. I myself, have had to leave mid match for emergencies, matches taking much longer than expected, and almost interfering with plans, disconnecting from my internet going out, and such. Not that this excuses everyone in your picture, because I'm sure a few just rage quit. It may be a good idea to maybe add a bonus income to players who don't quit matches, or decreased for players who do, while ensuring players know this is happening, clearly. But doing something like banning players from even playing the game, like in League would be a terrible idea, and they cant afford it. Some players have real reasons as to why they have to leave, and punishing them by not letting them play the game would just encourage them not to come back.
    Ummm... that might happen to one person in a game occasionally. Not to all other 9 people in a game at once...

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    It's a well-known glitch. Sometimes the server will shit itself and everyone will be kicked to their own personal match, still being able to communicate with each other.

But do go on about personal problems getting in the way of games, I'm quite fascinated.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Yesterday I got 3 or 4 games like this were everyone got disconnected except 1 or 2 persons. You have to press alt+tab close the game and run it again then you get back with no deserter status the problem was in one game it happened multiple times and my opponents had their towers
    destroyed before they returned and the game was over . I was able to read my teammates chat who didn't got disconnected but they couldn't
    see what I was typing until I did the thing I mentioned above. Sorry for my bad English