Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What If?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead LeiaVallerie's Avatar
    Wrapped in a fluffy blanket in the desert
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 551
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    I'll get a beer and when I get there I'll search for any life signs. If I find any I let my beer there and return later.

What if Stargate would be real? (for those who doesn't know about the stargate here is a short description: Stargate is a portal placed on many planets including earth that allows you to instantenously travel from one planet to another through a wormwhole)

I'll go in search of alien life, try not to get fried by other planets and if I find alien life, hang out with them and hope they don't make me their test subject.

What if pizzas were actually vegetables and vegetables were pizzas? (Random question, I know. XD Just had to--)

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeiaVallerie View Post

I'll go in search of alien life, try not to get fried by other planets and if I find alien life, hang out with them and hope they don't make me their test subject.

What if pizzas were actually vegetables and vegetables were pizzas? (Random question, I know. XD Just had to--)

yaaaayy..little funny what if thread..i missed you a lot. i am so happy you are not dead thanks for keeping it alive

then we would wash our pizzas before we eat them and and that vegetable delivery guy wouldnt anymore use thin square boxes.

what if you found a treasure. that treasure would have to be melted so that you can sell it and it would make you and all your grandchildren forever very very rich. but at the same time if you didnt sell it and took to museums it would change the understanding of history dramatically.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banned Honoured ExtremelyCasual's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 242
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Loulina View Post

what if you found a treasure. that treasure would have to be melted so that you can sell it and it would make you and all your grandchildren forever very very rich. but at the same time if you didnt sell it and took to museums it would change the understanding of history dramatically.

What if you were a ghost? What would you do?
    ...I haunt the forums so my afterlife is very uneventful...Do not be a forum ghost.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremelyCasual View Post

What if you were a ghost? What would you do?
    ...I haunt the forums so my afterlife is very uneventful...Do not be a forum ghost.
    If I was a ghost, I'd go on a journey to get my body back

What if you could go on a date with any LoL/Smite character, who would you pick?
    You're the cat's pajamas~
    ▶That's no way to talk to a hero◀
    What is broken can be reforged

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Rıven View Post
    If I was a ghost, I'd go on a journey to get my body back

What if you could go on a date with any LoL/Smite character, who would you pick?
    Nemesis (Smite) and Ahri or Akali (LoL) <3

What if the Gods and Goddesses from Smite would be real, who would you pray and worship?
    I'm a dancer,
    a Scorpio,
    and Arachne is my Bae <3

Sidename: dbK

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    Nemesis (Smite) and Ahri or Akali (LoL) <3

What if the Gods and Goddesses from Smite would be real, who would you pray and worship?
    Loki. I'm a prankster and an asshole.
    Or Mercury for the same reasons than above.

What if you could make any flavour of ice cream ? (when I say any, i mean ANYTHING you want. Pizza, rat poison, keyboard crumbs.)

Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamedonyx View Post
    Loki. I'm a prankster and an asshole.
    Or Mercury for the same reasons than above.

What if you could make any flavour of ice cream ? (when I say any, i mean ANYTHING you want. Pizza, rat poison, keyboard crumbs.)
    fairy dust ice creams. it will be nice to know how they taste.

what if what iiiifff you woke up as an 80 year old person tomorrow morning?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    fairy dust ice creams. it will be nice to know how they taste.

what if what iiiifff you woke up as an 80 year old person tomorrow morning?
    I'd hang myself.

What if you were a Pokemon trainer, what pokemon would you keep out of the ball?
    You're the cat's pajamas~
    ▶That's no way to talk to a hero◀
    What is broken can be reforged

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rıven View Post
    I'd hang myself.

What if you were a Pokemon trainer, what pokemon would you keep out of the ball?
    all of them. because i would teach them not to fight for human amusement and i will make them rebel everywhere and in the end they will invade the world and other worlds and make humans and all living beings fight for pokemons' amusement. oh, wait.

what if we never felt physical pain? what if physical pain was non existent?

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class
    all of them. because i would teach them not to fight for human amusement and i will make them rebel everywhere and in the end they will invade the world and other worlds and make humans and all living beings fight for pokemons' amusement. oh, wait.

what if we never felt physical pain? what if physical pain was non existent?
    We would all end up with broken fingers. Why ? You would try to crack them, but you'd pull so hard that you would break them because you have no way to know when your body is at the limit.

What if we were all genderbent everyday ?