Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What If?

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Loulina View Post
    what if there huge ugly bugs or creatures with great benefits to humans (like laying diamond eggs or giving high quality milk) but they would be really really ugly?
    They already exist and are called spiders. Fuck mosquitoes and flies! Spiders make the extremely hot summers at least a bit more manageable by greatly reducing those annoying vermin.

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Loulina View Post
    under physical pressure a MAc would say "ha-ha nothing is happening, bring it on, bring it on, i am compatible with smite"

(i will ask real bad questions so you wont answer, because you arent stopping the thread)

what if there were no funfairs ever ever on earth.
    Not sure what you mean by funfair? Like the circus? Not sure. Didn't go to many of them. But with how much time ppl spend on the comp, they will naturally die.

Why does the thread have to end? I like it and I want to continue it.

What if we did not give in to the whims of only one individual?

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmion View Post
    Not sure what you mean by funfair? Like the circus? Not sure. Didn't go to many of them. But with how much time ppl spend on the comp, they will naturally die.

funfairs are nearly dead? you havent been to them? why do you say these so suddenly? :/

this thread had to end because it is natural process...all threads has to end. this one is not dying. it has become a living giant! a godzilla!

ehm, ok.

what if you dont give in to the whims of only one individual?

nothing. other than.. you have to give into the collective whim of only one individual to enjoy many types of art.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class

We wouldn't have many of the wars we did in the past.

What if cats could talk?
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post

What if cats could talk?
    they would always speak in words of command
    -come sit on the couch, i will sit on you
    -fill my cup
    -bring your cup of milk, i will put my paw in it.
    -open the tap, i want to sip
    -make me a paper ball
    -open the door
    -go away, silly human

I wont ask a what if and will walk away..lalallaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
    Last edited by Loulina; 02-02-2015 at 02:21 PM.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points

What if cats could talk?
    If cats could talk, then they would rule the world!! And baster would be OP! !!

This thread isn't even up to 100 posts, the off topic is aver 1200 so why does it need to end? If I am the only interested, that's one thing, but doesn't seem like I am the only one.

What if Disney stories were real?

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person Veteran
    Back in the skype history I found an interesting story related to this:
    What if you were the last of your gender on the planet?
    The regime of Anita Sarkeesian began in 2028 when she was elected as the first female president, with a majority vote of 84.3%. She seemed progressive while campaigning, speaking earnestly about world issues. This, however, was a ruse that doomed us all.
    During her first week of presidency, Anita seized power of the government through use of the American military. She had indoctrinated all the top-ranking soldiers at an early age, and genetically them into estrogen-fueled supersoldiers. These women were without parallel, all their stats were top-notch. They could even open doors themselves and pull out their own chairs at the restaurant. The vast array of abilities available to her subordinates obliterated the patriarchy, which quickly quelled any dissent within the ranks. Declaring martial law, Sarkeesian began her totalitarian regime.
    It was fall of 2029 when the resistance was able to mount a counterattack. To counter Anita's estrogen supersoldiers, the resistance mounted a patriarchal attack to the Person of Color House (the white house was renamed because it marginalized minority groups). Using phallic-shaped incendiary devices, the patriarchal resistance bombarded the PoC House, ejaculating flame and toxic fumes all over Anita's temple.
    The resistance had not won, however. Mrs. Sarkeesian rose from the ashes of the PoC House, more powerful than ever. She roared, shattering all the glass in her vicinity, and testosterone flowed through her veins. She had become tainted with the very chemicals she had tried her best to eradicate. Facial hair began growing at an alarming rate as Anita grew in height, large muscles bulging out of her plad t-shirt. She grew so tall that her hoopy earrings fell off. In unutterable horror, passerby's watched as Mega-Sarkeesian was born.
    And thus, a reign of terror began, casualties rivaling those brought forth by Ghengis Khan. In a Robespierre-esque fashion, men were systematically removed from the gene pool, abortions being forced upon women who conceived male children. This was the beginning of the end of humanity.
    The demand for artificial insemination rose and rose, however could not keep up with the rate at which people were dying. The population of the world began dwindling as humanity began regressing. Eventually, world order broke down, and humanity regressed to small colonies, keeping the men safe in an effort to keep up population numbers. This could not last forever, and eventually, humanity began dying out.
    The matriarchy had wrought destruction, and as the final bastion of humanity faltered, the last man to die uttered these words with his dying breath. "It was my privilege".

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:
    Okay, I shall try once more to keep this thread alive since I actually enjoy it but I don't want to spam it.

What if you had a virus. This virus is very specific in that it will make 25% of humans infertile. The virus is purely random so there are no factors that trigger it to happen more in certain cultures or social economic status individuals. If you had possession of this virus, would you use it on this world or just destroy it?

(**bonus points for anyone who can tell me where I ripped this idea from**)

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Okay, I shall try once more to keep this thread alive since I actually enjoy it but I don't want to spam it.

What if you had a virus. This virus is very specific in that it will make 25% of humans infertile. The virus is purely random so there are no factors that trigger it to happen more in certain cultures or social economic status individuals. If you had possession of this virus, would you use it on this world or just destroy it?

(**bonus points for anyone who can tell me where I ripped this idea from**)
    If I used it, there would be 25% fewer stupid people in the world. But then there are 25% fewer stupid people to laugh at.

I think I wouldn't use it.

What if you could go to Mars?

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    If I used it, there would be 25% fewer stupid people in the world. But then there are 25% fewer stupid people to laugh at.

I think I wouldn't use it.

What if you could go to Mars?
    I'll get a beer and when I get there I'll search for any life signs. If I find any I let my beer there and return later.

What if Stargate would be real? (for those who doesn't know about the stargate here is a short description: Stargate is a portal placed on many planets including earth that allows you to instantenously travel from one planet to another through a wormwhole)
    I'm a dancer,
    a Scorpio,
    and Arachne is my Bae <3

Sidename: dbK