Thread: 2015 SWC odyssey skins coming back :D

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile!

2015 SWC odyssey skins coming back :D

Now i know that hi-rez would loose so much money not bringing back the skins from this odyssey. Go to any item you will see it's going to be variable again most likely though a chest. You will never be able to get the Archon thana again though. Any ways thought this was cool and something to point out :P

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 582
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Just want to say that this is not proof that they WILL bring them back. Just that they CAN bring them back at a later date. I am excited for some of my friends who didnt get the chance to buy some of the skins they wanted to, that they may be able to do so at a later date, but at this point its still too early to tell when and if Hirez will bring em back.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Well they would loose soo much money not bringing it back :P im sure they will next year hope so atleast

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,724
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    the only things you can't get from now on are the various rewards for X amount of chests. (The announcer packs, the avy, the border, etc etc)
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,130
    Achievements:
    Party Person 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    the only things you can't get from now on are the various rewards for X amount of chests. (The announcer packs, the avy, the border, etc etc)
    Something I highly doubt as well. The conditions for getting those are insane. I'd give at least one year for them to release, at least, the announcer packs and Infernal Agni (maybe even Archon Thanatos, as a "10.000 gems + your own soul" priced skin). And before you say that other "limited edition" skins weren't released, well, Winter Olympian Athena is just a recolor and Cacodemon Ymir sucks (in fact, Ymir's skins, overall, suck).
    Seriously, it would be stupid to not release it, and even so, I'd be surprised if they didn't make other announcer packs, like Kelly, Fdot, Mezmoreyez and Inuki (this last one is a must).

Senior Member Chosen Konfuzfanten's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Leoncheesecake View Post
    Any ways thought this was cool and something to point out :P
    im like 95% sure you will be able to get skins and wards in future chests. And that will properly be it.

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    They have said several times that the non tiered rewards will most likely be thrown in chest or used for some promotions.

Happy gambling.