Thread: Idea for player reporting

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class

Idea for player reporting

(This is a joke thread; NSFW language; rated E for Everyone) Dislcaimer: despite the language, I'm not a homophobe, pay attention to the context and learn what hyperbole is before you say something stupid.

I propose a new criteria for player reporting, called "being a faggot". If you're banned for faggotry, your account is deleted, money spent is not refunded, and you are IP banned. It's similar to trolling, in that the person being reported is being reported for being a complete and total fuckstick, but unlike trolls, fags don't ever stop being fags, and will continue to do faggy things.

If it's not feasible to implement this idea, then I propose an alternative. If someone receives enough reports for being a fag, someone is sent to break into their house and steal something of value to the faggot in question. If said break-in doesn't dissuade his faggoty antics, a ghost is released into the fag's house and haunts him or her, eventually driving him insane and forcing him or her to kill him/herself to be rid of the ghost. It's a serious punishment, I know (perhaps even over the line), but in my defense, these people are serious pieces of shit, and they annoy many good, hard working people who just want to come home and have fun on the game they like to play, who don't want to sit there and be stuck with a huge fag who does nothing but talk shit, annoy, feed, completely ignore, and be a complete bitch to them.

In all seriousness though, I do think the punishments for trolling and harrassment need to be more severe. If someone gets banned too many times for either of these, just straight-up IP ban them.
    Read it if you want to see your family again:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ride-of-Vishnu

Senior Member Chosen BraidMyButtHair's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered

Reported faggot. Maybe next time you'll consider your words instead of hurting my feelings.

I don't speak for every homo out there, but I personally don't care. It's actually one of my favorite words.

Quote Originally Posted by oVentus View Post
    just straight-up IP ban them.
    That's pretty stupid dude. Perma bans are fine enough. No need to IP ban. Even so it's pretty easy to bypass an IP ban.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    I had a good laugh while reading this.

Agree. The punishments for trolling and harassment right now are:

-Losing your goodwill.
    -That's it.
    -Get 100000000000 reports? One hour ban.

Trolling and harassing is a serious issue and Hirez doesn't do enough to stop it. Something like the Tribunal in LoL may work... except I hear the system is abused a lot.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    Joke or not, this is still offensive and homophobic language. Rather than remove the post, I'll close it off. If you want to re-post this thread with different text that isn't homophobic in nature, then that's cool, I won't remove the dupe.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic