Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Matchmaking Sub-Forum is great!

Junior Member Cupidhead
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 434
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I totally agree with you : RippleApple
    Now I would like you to see my last parties.

I made 2 games this afternoon, here is the summary of the two parties.
    I first came across a premade with 3 players (that I know very well because they are in my own clan while I on my team there was NO premade). And I know they are ALL on SKYPE because I am also a friend.
    Knowing their level and that there is communication between them I knew beforehand that the game was lost. (actually it has lost because we were not coordinates while the opposing team was-coordinate).

Then I say hey ... I will try to redo part solo because my friends (clan) were disconnected. Believe it or not! I fell into a team FULL RANDOM against an opposing team that was a premade (ALL THE TEAM WAS IN premade) 4 RANDOM players VS 4 players in a team.

So I want to believe that matchmaking is very complicated to set up, but you have to make me believe that it is NORMAL that when playing SOLO one falls against premade.

For me the Premade should be excluded from Matchmaking "normal" system and have their own "section". This is not normal.
    Last edited by JemyJan; 01-04-2015 at 11:11 AM.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    If you want a much simpler solution have a special server that'll only let you queue if you're a level 30 with one or more level 5 players. It'd also work, but it wouldn't solve some of the other underlying problems.

Junior Member Cupidhead
    Achievements:
    I also think there are no enough players on SMITE yet to have a Matchmaking "good" and that unfortunately Hi Rez mixture every class to try to have the parties fairly quickly even if it's at the expense a "good" Matchmaking

I find it regrettable because it RUINED totally fun for new players or players 'means' like me (I do not claim to be strong to smite and I do not hide it). It is not specifically seeking to become very strong player, but just have fun for 1 or 2 hours and it destroys the game experience.

Junior Member Cupidhead
    Achievements:
    It seems that smite team comes here every day to see the post on the Matchmaking. So I'll give you a new adventure that I just had today and tonight !

To start I will talk about this morning. I wanted to make two games to relax a little bit.

But I quickly became disillusioned ... I'm in a team with lvl Players 5 - 19-14
    Anyway ... A team entirely low-level ..
    So if someone from Hi-Rez spend all day on the forums (like the support that I contacted confirmed to me).

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY I COME IN A TEAM PLAYER WITH TOO LOW! They had absolutely no level for the party, have feed (unintentionally), and even asked for forgiveness in the end game for their poor game.

The level 5 player, my confirmed that he started playing SMITE yesterday!
    And told me (honestly) that it took no pleasure to play because since yesterday it falls only on good team too strong for him.

I fully agree that the Matchamking for Level 30 is complicated to balanced (although there are solutions that you wanted or could not implement), but for a level 5 player who started to play YESTERDAY, I think that you do absolutely NOTHING for the low level players take pleasure to play and stay on your game. And for me to lose some because I have 4 players low displease me because I do not see why they are integrated and accounted for in the Matchamking a level 30

And when the problem happens several times in a row ... I think clearly that you have a huge concern for matchmaking, and obviously you do not try to solve the problem because the update tomorrow (13/01 / 2015) there are marked anywhere you made the change (minimal or deep) of your matchmaking system. As against to get us out of the gods every 2 weeks, you are present. Sorry to take me but the game was WELL BETTER balanced during the BETA (levels players we met were well balanced)
    but as the game advances in the months Matchmaking becomes chaotic.

So I would like to have an answer, if possible, your opinion fairly accurate (Hi-rez) about Matchmaking. Because we see you never talk on this subject when he is at the center of the game.

And please other players, no violent response or rage. I'm not here to say that the game sucks, but just to try to understand why Matchmaking drifts more. (And please do not tell me that it's because he has to benefit players in the BETA version. You have made changes to each patch, and each time it has become more ... "crap." In the sense that the parties have lost their credibility and their "fun"

Junior Member Cupidhead
    Achievements:
    ok ... I see clearly that the message of support saying: "Our developers and community managers to check the comments every day" is completely WRONG! I do not know if the subject of the Matchmaking really care but the impression is that it is clearly "no" ...

I would like to have your opinion (Dev Hi-rez or community manager) because frankly you do not show that you are very active on the subject of Matchmaking ...

Can we have a sign from you please?

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by JemyJan View Post
    ok ... I see clearly that the message of support saying: "Our developers and community managers to check the comments every day" is completely WRONG! I do not know if the subject of the Matchmaking really care but the impression is that it is clearly "no" ...

I would like to have your opinion (Dev Hi-rez or community manager) because frankly you do not show that you are very active on the subject of Matchmaking ...

Can we have a sign from you please?
    Just because people do not reply, doesn't mean that your message is not seen.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Junior Member Cupidhead
    Achievements:
    Maybe my message is not seen but then avoid to say about the messages of support "Our developers and community managers to check the comments Every Day" because if I come here it's just trying to talk to the staff of Hi-Rez and know what he thinks ... Try to have a dialogue and point of view.

For it is not easy to talk about this, and I do not understand why ...
    Matchmaking is part of the game and I would even say that it is the central point of all the parties.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by JemyJan View Post
    Maybe my message is not seen but then avoid to say about the messages of support "Our developers and community managers to check the comments Every Day" because if I come here it's just trying to talk to the staff of Hi-Rez and know what he thinks ... Try to have a dialogue and point of view.

For it is not easy to talk about this, and I do not understand why ...
    Matchmaking is part of the game and I would even say that it is the central point of all the parties.
    I don't think I have ever said that Develops and Community Managers check the comments every day? Do you know how many comments are made every day? Nothing would get done.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Junior Member Cupidhead
    Achievements:
    I'm not talking about you, but when you touch the support of the game to talk about a possible problem (here's the address): they respond (speaking Matchmaking)

http://www.hirezstudios.com/smite/na...ask-a-question

Here is the message that technical support replies :

"We appreciate the comments on the matchmaking system, but it would be more effective being posted on the forums.

The specific sub-forum can be found here: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ht=matchmaking

Our developers and community managers to check the comments Every Day "

So I understand that there is a lot of requests and questions every day.

But please please stop saying someone looks DAILY forum ... Because this is not the case and it causes confusion, as now ...

That does not targeting you specifically.

Sorry if the last posts have no relationship with the matchmaking, I'm just trying to find someone to discuss a very important topic that relates to the game.