Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 3,500 gem giveaway!

  1. #1
    Member Follower CamoTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    234
    6
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 834
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0

    3,500 gem giveaway!

    Hey guys, just a quick intro about me.. my name is josh. i am a former plat 1 League of Legends player and before that i was a 2400 ratted rogue on the rank 1 server in WoW. I am very competitive and thats why i play games. the only game i play that i dont vs other players is Diablo 3 with my fiance. Also, my current favorite God is Poseidon!!!

    I just want to get it out there that there will be a giveaway for 3,500 gems on my twitch channel. This is not a one time thing, i do plan to keep doing them frequently. I am going to use MooBot to generate the random lucky winner that can choice either 7,000 Riot Points (LoL "gems") or 3,500 Gems. I will be recording the whole process, all the way up to me sending the gift/prize/code/etc to the winner of the current giveaway. Then i plan to post that video. If you are interested in this current giveaway or would like to stay tuned to see what the future giveaways will hold, go to my channel Twitch.tv/josh0035. There you can the read the posts that i created (located below the stream if your not using the Twitch App) and read all about me, my gamer friends and the giveaways..

    I look forward in you guys taking a look and talking to me. I do spend a lot of time talking to my viewers and it gets interesting in what they start talking about lol..

  2. #2
    Member Worshipper DrakeTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sanj Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    254
    5
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    its true, very interesting things are said in the chat lol

  3. #3
    Member Follower CamoTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    234
    6
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 834
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeTim View Post
    its true, very interesting things are said in the chat lol
    Lol drake, you need to help me control hinata. im still not 100% sure if its a guy or a girl >.<

  4. #4
    Member Worshipper DrakeTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sanj Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    254
    5
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    im not sure either, but i do know he wants your D for sure lol

  5. #5
    Senior Member Honoured MikalMirkas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    some website on the interweb
    Posts
    877
    6
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 202
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    http://forums.smitegame.com/search.php?searchid=28285

    post this thread again and i will personally go out of my way to see your thread creation privs removed

    Just make a thread on Streamer Feedback and bump it occasionally. Not all these threads that get made whenever they fall off of the front page.
    Last edited by MikalMirkas; 04-17-2014 at 01:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Sometimes I can't tell whether MikalMirkas is being intentionally stupid or if he's just trolling. Does anyone actually read his walls of text? I'm scared to read them because he might just say something stupid like HL3 Confirmed at the end of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudoss
    I think it is fine because I do not think.
    PM me if you need mechanic explanation or forum halp.

  6. #6
    Member Worshipper DrakeTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sanj Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    254
    5
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by MikalMirkas View Post
    http://forums.smitegame.com/search.php?searchid=28285

    post this thread again and i will personally go out of my way to see your thread creation privs removed

    Just make a thread on Streamer Feedback and bump it occasionally. Not all these threads that get made whenever they fall off of the front page.
    Why do you have to hate like this, its not bothering anyone, and its a simple promo for his channel where he plays smite.

    You dont have to threaten him man, you can just suggest to go to streamer feedback in a polite way, you dont have any reason to be an ass. Just my thought in the matter, also he has all the right to post this here because if every single whiner about nerfing and balancing and matchmaking can post in smite discussion, then who says Camo cant post here? you, youre not even a dev man, so chill the fuck out.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Honoured MikalMirkas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    some website on the interweb
    Posts
    877
    6
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 202
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeTim View Post
    Why do you have to hate like this, its not bothering anyone, and its a simple promo for his channel where he plays smite.

    You dont have to threaten him man, you can just suggest to go to streamer feedback in a polite way, you dont have any reason to be an ass. Just my thought in the matter, also he has all the right to post this here because if every single whiner about nerfing and balancing and matchmaking can post in smite discussion, then who says Camo cant post here? you, youre not even a dev man, so chill the fuck out.
    Stop defending your friend. This doesn't concern you.

    In addition, this actually is bothering people. He's spamming posts. People have whined before. I'm just the only one who actually says shit. :\

    Also, because people are posting in wrong subforums doesn't make it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Sometimes I can't tell whether MikalMirkas is being intentionally stupid or if he's just trolling. Does anyone actually read his walls of text? I'm scared to read them because he might just say something stupid like HL3 Confirmed at the end of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudoss
    I think it is fine because I do not think.
    PM me if you need mechanic explanation or forum halp.

  8. #8
    Member Worshipper DrakeTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sanj Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    254
    5
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Yeah but you don't have to threaten him man, its unbecoming, best you can do is suggest to move it to the right forum, spammer or not, its not a question of whether hes my friend or not, its a question of are you going to make it your personal mission to make every spam post or same post about the same thing get banned from posting because it pisses you off? that's not the way to go about it man. Its the threat that I'm fighting, not defending my friend. Also I'm defending his right to promote his channel with a fun giveaway which is more than what a lot of people do here. If it seems like spam, then PM him or let him know to take it easy. You dont have to threaten him saying that you will make it personal and take away his posting privileges, that is like saying you will take every post that doesnt belong here and report them and take away their ability to post because it bothers your OCD or your principles. Again, chill the fuck out and try to be more diplomatic, cause the more you threaten the more people will fight the power, its human nature. Next time just take it easy and say "hey man, this really isnt the place to spam this, or take it easy with the spamming because its bothering people".

    One more thing, in all the posts about the gem giveaway, i have not seen people complain, nor has there been a forum complaining about this particular post, in addition, the posts that people are complaining about are completely unrelated spam that have absolutely nothing to do with smite, so will all due respect dont make up shit to justify your actions, and yes it does concern me because i support players who do do this because a lot of people live of the streams as well as their jobs etc. And the fact that he cant promote it because it bothers you(even though you say it bothers everyone else) goes against his rights as a human being. If you want dictatorship, this is not the place man, sorry.

  9. #9
    Ex-Moderator Follower Limyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    156
    3
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    Disclaimer: I am a community moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •