Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Moar InHouse Games !

  1. #21
    Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Stealing your buff camps
    Posts
    1,801
    9
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldX View Post
    Rainbow ! I thought we had some bromance going on and now I learn you are a female ? Disappointed.....

    Im sorry guys I had totally forgotten about this xD
    Much leadership.
    So, would 6PM GMT on Saturday work ?
    It should be around 12pm for Americans&Canadians, which should be fine since its Saturday.....right ?
    Would be around noon for the east coast (EST) but for PST it would be at 10 am.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    7,083
    20
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldX View Post
    Rainbow ! I thought we had some bromance going on and now I learn you are a female ? Disappointed.....

    Im sorry guys I had totally forgotten about this xD
    Much leadership.
    So, would 6PM GMT on Saturday work ?
    It should be around 12pm for Americans&Canadians, which should be fine since its Saturday.....right ?
    I am the only one who bromance with rainbow. Keep your fingers off him. He's mine.(#nohomo).
    I am in. Bring the loki mid

  3. #23
    Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Posts
    4,531
    13
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    14
    Well. Gl everyone.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

    [Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

    Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

    How Matchmaking works

    I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

  4. #24
    Senior Member Honoured Darkcrusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    958
    8
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Tagger Master Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post
    Well. Gl everyone.
    Why don't you come and play too?I mean if you have time....

  5. #25
    Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Stealing your buff camps
    Posts
    1,801
    9
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    I am the only one who bromance with rainbow. Keep your fingers off him. He's mine.(#nohomo).
    I am in. Bring the loki mid
    One day I will make you do Loki support. Watch as everyone fears you.(well maybe not)

  6. #26
    Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    7,083
    20
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Killgunner10 View Post
    One day I will make you do Loki support. Watch as everyone fears you.(well maybe not)
    I love playing batz support. But I want loki adc vs potato

  7. #27
    Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Posts
    4,531
    13
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    I love playing batz support. But I want loki adc vs potato
    I've done that before. It was fun.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

    [Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

    Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

    How Matchmaking works

    I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

  8. #28
    Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    7,083
    20
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post
    I've done that before. It was fun.
    I've that before too.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Stealing your buff camps
    Posts
    1,801
    9
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    I love playing batz support. But I want loki adc vs potato
    You can only do that if he ever makes an appearance. His last log in into the forums was on the 31st of December.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    7,083
    20
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Killgunner10 View Post
    You can only do that if he ever makes an appearance. His last log in into the forums was on the 31st of December.
    Then against ingenious, or donald. I don't care, I just want loki ADC

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •