Thread: Hercules Fate/Stay Night Skin

New Member Cupidhead MocrenPsychotic's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb Hercules Fate/Stay Night Skin

I'm not very good with forums but this was an idea that I had and whether it is possible or not i would like it to be heard. One of the things I love about smite is how the gods fit very well with their origins. Hercules is no exception but I don't like how cocky he looks all the time. I would be very surprised and over joyed if a skin reference to the virtual novel/anime Fate/Stay Night Hercules was added to the game. This would give me more reason to play Hercules because he's fun to play but what's missing for me is a berserk like personality. This would be my only request because the game is excellent and I have much fun playing it.

I take no credit for these Images. I also am sorry if this post doesn't belong here if it is not an original artwork.

Edit: Sorry for posting this twice, I forgot to add tags and before I learned how to edit new ones in I already created this. If someone can tell me how to remove a thread that would be great.
    Last edited by MocrenPsychotic; 04-17-2014 at 02:22 AM.

New Member Cupidhead MocrenPsychotic's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Even If you don't know what Fate/Stay Night is you have to admit that this skin would look very cool.

Senior Member Honoured SinDreadElla's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 737
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Hi-rez is starting to make reference of japanese games as well (Blazblue) and even made some connections with animes (like how Goku's english voice actor is the same as Smite Wukong's).
    So I'd like to stay positive about this skin happening as well.

At 0:56 of the video, you can see Berserker in action. I think it'd be great if the "mitigate wounds" ability on Herc causes him to glow red like that in his Berserker skin.

EDIT: Oh yeah I just realized that they actually have Caramelldasen in this game as well.
    Last edited by SinDreadElla; 05-17-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CristhyDigimon's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    You idea is awesome

Member Follower
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 75
    It is one thing to reference a song, or a popular video on youtube (Tyr as the dancing viking for those that dont know) but to flat out take from another source requires acquisition of certain rights that can be difficult to acquire. so sorry to be the downer here, but this will be met with a resounding no.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxNecrotic View Post
    It is one thing to reference a song, or a popular video on youtube (Tyr as the dancing viking for those that dont know) but to flat out take from another source requires acquisition of certain rights that can be difficult to acquire. so sorry to be the downer here, but this will be met with a resounding no.
    its not that far out, they can bypass getting rights. Hercules already looks a lot like beserker from Fate stay night. So it would be easy to just make it into a recolor and change the weapon.

Senior Member Honoured SinDreadElla's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 737
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxNecrotic View Post
    It's possible that it will be copyrighted like the Cat woman skin.
    But then again we have Star Wukong, AMCthulu, Gebformer, Nemkumen and Count Iscula.