Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I am so sick of this game....

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SplishySplashy View Post
    You really are not mentally stable are you. I once lost 12 matches in a row but never got angry about it, but then it proceeds and gets worse to the point i'm losing 3 matches to the 1 win
    You remind me of:
    'I have no facts or logic to bring to this argument, so I will insult you'
    If you have no problem losing 12 matches then why did you whine about losing 8?
    Highly logical.

Why can't people get it through their skull that winning isn't everything?
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    +1 My signature explains all.

Anyways keep under context Trubble you are teetering on the edge again when it comes to your attitude.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Honoured SplishySplashy's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    If you have no problem losing 12 matches then why did you whine about losing 8?
    Highly logical.

I dismissed the 12 losses because I just began playing the game and decided to call it 'Beginners luck' and since everyone sucks at the beginning of a game, it would be stupid to make a post about it. But this time, when people are Bronze (New) and killing and owning people at Gold and above is worrying. It's either 1. We suck (Probably 2). 2. They got lucky (Probably). 3. Or the system is fucked up.

Why don't you get it through your skull that losing 8 times in a row and getting completely demolished and the end results of the game makes our team have 20 less kills and 10k Gold behind is WORRYING.

You just think because I'm making a complaint post makes me instantly a sore- loser. Yes, you could me that or whatever you like but fact is you haven't provided any facts or logic to this argument so far.

I prefer not to argue with a petty child.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    out of all the things to complain about in smite, you complain about grass.

grass.

Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Ok, fine -.-
    I'll be a good puppy.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Achievements:
    I dismissed the 12 losses because I just began playing the game and decided to call it 'Beginners luck' and since everyone sucks at the beginning of a game, it would be stupid to make a post about it. But this time, when people are Bronze (New) and killing and owning people at Gold and above is worrying. It's either 1. We suck (Probably 2). 2. They got lucky (Probably). 3. Or the system is fucked up.

Why don't you get it through your skull that losing 8 times in a row and getting completely demolished and the end results of the game makes our team have 20 less kills and 10k Gold behind is WORRYING.

You just think because I'm making a complaint post makes me instantly a sore- loser. Yes, you could me that or whatever you like but fact is you haven't provided any facts or logic to this argument so far.

I prefer not to argue with a petty child.
    Isn't there a guy on the forums whose sig is "Calling someone a child doesn't mean you're better than him in game"?
    I'm pretty sure there is.

Achievements:
    Isn't there a guy on the forums whose sig is "Calling someone a child doesn't mean you're better than him in game"?
    I'm pretty sure there is.
    This isn't in the game, this is on the forum. SURPRISE!

I call people a 'child' when they don't put up a valid argument and just insult me. Oh, There you are.

grass.

Achievements:
    This isn't in the game, this is on the forum. SURPRISE!

I call people a 'child' when they don't put up a valid argument and just insult me. Oh, There you are.
    I didnt insult you.
    Did I insult you?
    I did not.
    If I did, I honestly absotively positutely did not mean to.
    APologies.
    It just seems your logic for complaining about losing while you have no problems with losing has about as few holes in it as a fine block of swiss cheese.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Ok, fine -.-
    I'll be a good puppy.
    oh, it is so cute come on splishysplashy, you know that if it is happening to you because the system is wrong it is happen to everyone.so comparatively you arent losing anything in the long run. so just hang in there and join the forum fun time after time. gameplay can be tough when you play game after game after game.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Loulina View Post
    oh, it is so cute come on splishysplashy, you know that if it is happening to you because the system is wrong it is happen to everyone.so comparatively you arent losing anything in the long run. so just hang in there and join the forum fun time after time. gameplay can be tough when you play game after game after game.
    The puppy is cute.

However, that still isn't the case. So I should lose game after game, after game etc and just say 'Ahh! It's fine?'

Did you know, things improve by complaints and negative feedback? You do realise if we all stay silent nothing will improve...

grass.

Achievements:
    The puppy is cute.

However, that still isn't the case. So I should lose game after game, after game etc and just say 'Ahh! It's fine?'

Did you know, things improve by complaints and negative feedback? You do realise if we all stay silent nothing will improve...
    But posting thread after thread on the same annoying crap just clutters stuff up and makes it hard to sort out who's just butthurt and who's actually trying to help.