Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I am so sick of this game....

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Alright break it up guys this is the final warning. Anymore bickering in this thread and I will hand out infractions and lock this thread. Forewarning commenced.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen Konfuzfanten's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SplishySplashy View Post
    when people are Bronze (New) and killing and owning people at Gold and above is worrying. It's either 1. We suck (Probably 2). 2. They got lucky (Probably). 3. Or the system is fucked up.
    We got enough post and threads about ppl thinking they are near pro level of playing, but for some reason aint in masters. Ppl in Bronze can be great hunters/mages/assassins but shit teamplayers or really really toxic making their team lose, but if they get a head they will destory you.
    Yea a 3-4 losing streak can be down to really REALLY bad luck, but getting a 8 or 12 game losing streak we are moving into the territorium of poor excuses/bad play.
    Too be honest i never got ppl that play more then a few competitive games pr day.
    Its stressful you are fighting ppl that are doing everything they can to win and if you aint bringing your A game you will properly lose and playing angry/frustrated will not make you play your A game.

Senior Member Honoured SplishySplashy's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    But posting thread after thread on the same annoying crap just clutters stuff up and makes it hard to sort out who's just butthurt and who's actually trying to help.
    I'm trying to help here and point out mistakes in the matchmaking.

Anyway, I think the matchmaking is horrible and needs to be fixed. I was matched up with a Bronze IV, while i am a Gold IV and got owned. I may be weaker in skill compared to him but I still don't understand why I was even in a match with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    out of all the things to complain about in smite, you complain about grass.

grass.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Konfuzfanten View Post
    We got enough post and threads about ppl thinking they are near pro level of playing, but for some reason aint in masters. Ppl in Bronze can be great hunters/mages/assassins but shit teamplayers or really really toxic making their team lose, but if they get a head they will destory you.
    Yea a 3-4 losing streak can be down to really REALLY bad luck, but getting a 8 or 12 game losing streak we are moving into the territorium of poor excuses/bad play.
    Too be honest i never got ppl that play more then a few competitive games pr day.
    Its stressful you are fighting ppl that are doing everything they can to win and if you aint bringing your A game you will properly lose and playing angry/frustrated will not make you play your A game.
    I know I am not terrible, I try my best in each game, no matter the role or the God.

I ward, I rotate, I even spam the VGS when the enemy misses to make sure I'm heard. Sure, some matches I do horribly and make the team lose but I own up to it and apologize but it's when people go 0-7 and 10k damage in a 25 minute game and blame the whole team is where it annoys me.

grass.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    I'm trying to help here and point out mistakes in the matchmaking.

Anyway, I think the matchmaking is horrible and needs to be fixed. I was matched up with a Bronze IV, while i am a Gold IV and got owned. I may be weaker in skill compared to him but I still don't understand why I was even in a match with him.
    yes yes yes and everybody here is really trying to help and comfort you in a way. offering different perspectives asking for help and helping others is like a tango or a dance. you cant just go go go go go and go. that's a march. an invasion. a step back, a step forward and a step to the side.. is the way to help and ask for help. then it is a beeeeautiful dance. ah, next time i am gettin chang'e. i should have done that already. silly, me.

ok ok i am back to being a good puppy now not to upset forum heros. it must be real headache. they are reading the same complaints more than any of us.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Loulina View Post
    yes yes yes and everybody here is really trying to help and comfort you in a way. offering different perspectives asking for help and helping others is like a tango or a dance. you cant just go go go go go and go. that's a march. an invasion. a step back, a step forward and a step to the side.. is the way to help and ask for help. then it is a beeeeautiful dance. ah, next time i am gettin chang'e. i should have done that already. silly, me.

ok ok i am back to being a good puppy now not to upset forum heros. it must be real headache. they are reading the same complaints more than any of us.
    You remind me of the Brazilian Chang'e

'No ONE! Can stop my moves...!'

'So? You think you can dance Por-pep- (Brazilian words)

grass.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    You remind me of the Brazilian Chang'e

'No ONE! Can stop my moves...!'

'So? You think you can dance Por-pep- (Brazilian words)
    omg, you are still angry? or you just sound so? it is amazing.it shouldnt be hapenning.
    so you mean the lunar chang'e? it sounds like "you cant keep up with these moves,ah?" is the exact thing she is saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDPXM2o_ges

anyway, let us not derail your topic

Have fun and see you around.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------