Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Freaking Geb needs a nerf huh!

Senior Member Chosen TigrisCallidus's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Septikx View Post
    Wolfy2032 on stream: "the only reason to play geb, is because of his shield, thats what makes him op"
    Read my signature...

Ares has no "real" cc except the ultimate and the ultimate can be countered with beads, so he is a one trick pony and thus is not played more.
    Athena is great although her damage needs specific things in order to be high (landing the ultimate for damage depends on the teammate, your 3 only does high damage, together with the cc).
    Ymir has no mobility at all, the same as ares.

I think what they are talking here is the high damage compared with the rest not the high damage itself.
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!
    ARGUMENTS NEED FACTS AND CORRECT DEDUCTION!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Validit...y_of_arguments

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    OP, L2p.

Geb has a natural resistance to crits. Nemean lion makes him pretty foolish to fight against. Deal with it.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCallidus View Post
    Read my signature...

Ares has no "real" cc except the ultimate and the ultimate can be countered with beads, so he is a one trick pony and thus is not played more.
    Athena is great although her damage needs specific things in order to be high (landing the ultimate for damage depends on the teammate, your 3 only does high damage, together with the cc).
    Ymir has no mobility at all, the same as ares.

I think what they are talking here is the high damage compared with the rest not the high damage itself.
    Ares could still be a good pick if there is one other god on the team who can make the enemy waste their beads. Hades + Ares + an AoE heavy team is theoretically an arena stomp team because they can't use beads to block both ults.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 221
    The last thing Geb needs is a nerf, trust me. His damage is too low for that nonsense

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class
    Awards:
    Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezking View Post
    The last thing Geb needs is a nerf, trust me. His damage is too low for that nonsense
    Compared to who, Anubis? He has amazing damage for a tank, lots of CC, and a cc cleanse.
    Bring back Ranked Arena. At least try it, HiRez. The old Ranked Arena used a flawed Ranked system, however your improved one is now in effect. Why not simply try it?

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer Guide. I work off my own knowledge. I do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I like Geb. He's very effective at doing just what he is suppose to do as a guardian. I wish more of the guardian class was designed with the same type of design philosophy.