Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Concept of Jungling?

New Member Cupidhead xXShamblesXx's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Thank you for all your help guys! I will definitely take all of your suggestions into consideration And I feel you all about being flamed at for not doing this or that, or even for dying, as a jungler it isn't as easy to level up as it is sitting in a lane, and so keeping up is a bit of a challenge, I also hate being flamed at for not "baby sitting" every lane, as 1 god it is impossible for any of us to be in more than one place at a time, so thanks for your suggestions, I definitely feel all of your guys pains (especially as a new jungeler )

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 356
    i prefer ranged so i don't jungle too much

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by xXShamblesXx View Post
    as a jungler it isn't as easy to level up as it is sitting in a lane, and so keeping up is a bit of a challenge
    Actually jungler could have higher lvl in a game. Why? Because he has all for it. Exp from minions in lane, exp from camps and exp from killing/assist with advantage from ganks.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by JIeBuc View Post
    Actually jungler could have higher lvl in a game. Why? Because he has all for it. Exp from minions in lane, exp from camps and exp from killing/assist with advantage from ganks.
    That's assuming his camp clear is fast enough, and all his ganks are successful. In which, at higher level play, not all ganks will succeed.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    1. Buff and XP Camps need to be provided.

2. Someone dies or leaves lane , you take over.

3. Show Presence , it doesnt have to result in a kill , the enemy just needs to know you are present.

4. Play a gank only if you are 100% certain you get the kill with your laner , you can be the one setting the kill up or getting the kill yourself.

Especially dont play one if you need to do camps and its highly unlikely that it results in a kill , but always toss an ability on the minion wave when crossing lanes.

5. Help Warding.

6. Secure Objectives , FG , GF, midcamps, destroy towers.

7. If possible Counterjungle.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Btw, Also if its ordinary match (not high league), than some players could be easy target. Its rly nice to gank em. I dont play much conq and only few games for last month or more, but one of that was as jungler and i just constant ganking mid nuwa. My ally was anubis (pure damage) and we had many cc with nice damage. We got near 5 kills in early stage with 0 death, huge exp/gold lead and so on.

So if we take ganks in details than we need to review few things.
    1. Who is easy target god. Some of gods has no mobility, escape or just squishy and so on. Maybe its just good duo with ally. Nuwa is one of that gods. She has nice 2-3 combo and stealth, but as serq i could run from back and catch her, after that anubis could use ult or also hard cc her. She can buy beads, wards and so on, but it also has long cd, cost and other stuff. Finally we have also much cc and can catch her after beads or next time during cd. But its already second thing.
    2. How good players is. Only strong enemy can control game, counter and so on. Usually its not rly hard to judge ability of enemy.

So someone like agni could be hard target and specially if its experienced and strong player, but even in this case 2vs1 could be enough. F.e. thor has wall. So he can see situation in lane (minions and ally), communicate and just bang...wall, some cc, damage, done. But of course its better to focus weaker targets for ganks and with some duo its just almost impossible (maybe freya+ra? specially with missed banish).
    Last edited by JIeBuc; 12-24-2014 at 02:20 PM.