Thread: [AUS] Higher than normal ping

New Member Cupidhead KesslerCOIL's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points

Angry [AUS] Higher than normal ping

I've been experiencing random ping issues from game to game, after talking to the extremely unhelpful support that told me that it was on my end.. it's not, I've encountered this issue in LoL way back when they first brought their OCE server out, but they soon fixed the lag issues some players were getting from certain ISPs.
    I've talked to every player I can and so far it looks like only players with Vodafone as their provider are having these random lag issues on the Australian server.

I really hope someone from HiRez sees this since the only feedback ive gotten from support is that I need to talk to my ISP.. but Smite is the only thing I have an issue with so surely it can be fixed on HiRez's end.
    Please, I love this game but playing on 210+ ping is absolutely excrutiating when ever other game I have a solid 60ping

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Ever since this server started it has been totally unstable. Its ridicuclous, I have gone back to EU server as its better than Aus and I am in Oceania wth

New Member Cupidhead KesslerCOIL's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    I really do wonder if HiRez even cares... they dont respond to any of these threads in this section of the forums, no wonder no one posts