Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 137

Thread: GUESS THAT GOD! part 4 the return of the forumer

  1. #11
    Member Follower MoonLightWave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Joust 1 vs 1
    Posts
    116
    1
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 487
    Rep Power
    5
    [QUOTE=Disquieted1;214741]
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelWingss View Post



    Chang'e

    This god is reincarnated.

    The god is a roller skater.

    The god can stun and close distance.
    ne zha

    this god is huge
    this god wished for a spot
    this god has a second life

  2. #12
    Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Posts
    4,531
    13
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    14
    [QUOTE=MoonLightWave;214746]
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post

    ne zha

    this god is huge
    this god wished for a spot
    this god has a second life
    Kumbha

    This God is probably the worst of his class
    This God has wings
    This God is proabbly best wave clearer of his class
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

    [Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

    Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

    How Matchmaking works

    I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

  3. #13
    Member Follower Sinathal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    122
    3
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    6
    [QUOTE=as4mo3;214759]
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonLightWave View Post

    Kumbha

    This God is probably the worst of his class
    This God has wings
    This God is proabbly best wave clearer of his class
    Thanatos??? I'll keep my current unsolved one.
    This god can be quite the animal.
    This god has a few ways to escape.
    This god can make it a 6v5.
    Have teamspeak? Join us on Absolute Gaming! A growing smite community for everyone! Ts server, ts.absgaming.net

  4. #14
    Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,846
    29
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinathal View Post
    This god can be quite the animal.
    This god has a few ways to escape.
    This god can make it a 6v5.
    Sun Wukong

    lore: thrown away as a child
    appearance: said to be hideous as infant
    gameplay: tosses things

  5. #15
    Member Follower Rarrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Danmark
    Posts
    173
    5
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 661
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    Sun Wukong

    lore: thrown away as a child
    appearance: said to be hideous as infant
    gameplay: tosses things
    Vulcan

    Lore: Isn't a dog person, which will come back to bite him in the end
    Appearance: dressed for battle
    Gameplay: Srs business, ain't got time for jokes. Likes to switch it up occasionally.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Honoured Lahthel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    San antonio, Texas
    Posts
    580
    10
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 746
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarrl View Post
    Vulcan

    Lore: Isn't a dog person, which will come back to bite him in the end
    Appearance: dressed for battle
    Gameplay: Srs business, ain't got time for jokes. Likes to switch it up occasionally.
    Tyr,
    This god Caused a lot of adultery
    This god can strike from a distance
    This god fought his father
    Awww HERCULES, HERCULES, HERCULES!

    My mode idea:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-idea-Survival

  7. #17
    Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Posts
    4,531
    13
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahthel View Post
    Tyr,
    This god Caused a lot of adultery
    This god can strike from a distance
    This god fought his father
    Zeus

    If you can't see this god, you're about to die!
    This God will end your world.
    This god is very often called OP.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

    [Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

    Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

    How Matchmaking works

    I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

  8. #18
    Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    I found my loli sidekick
    Posts
    5,492
    16
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post
    Zeus

    If you can't see this god, you're about to die!
    This God will end your world.
    This god is very often called OP.
    Ao Kuang

    This god ate some bad food.

    This god lumbers around the map.

    This god throws tantrums.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Honoured Messeery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in the world.
    Posts
    908
    7
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 834
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    [QUOTE=as4mo3;214759]
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonLightWave View Post

    Kumbha

    This God is probably the worst of his class
    This God has wings
    This God is proabbly best wave clearer of his class
    Amc.

    This god got seperated from his love.
    This god has mid-fingers on his shoulders.
    He saves lives extremely well.
    Inactive player. Will be back when smite gets better.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Stealing your buff camps
    Posts
    1,801
    9
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    9
    [QUOTE=Messeery;214814]
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post

    Amc.

    This god got seperated from his love.
    This god has mid-fingers on his shoulders.
    He saves lives extremely well.
    Geb


    This God flies across the skies.
    This God split pushes very well.
    If you try to kill him while he spilt pushes, he will get away.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •