Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58

Thread: The SMITE Dubstep Series

  1. #31
    Member Worshipper narkotekk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    428
    5
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHotshot View Post
    I love it, but I don't see how it relates to Chronos. I might use it for someone else though.
    Ohh well i tought it would be with chronos because of these "time" verses .... np im glad you like it
    Yesterday is history , Tomorrow is a mystery

  2. #32
    Member Worshipper narkotekk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    428
    5
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaeote View Post
    What's a Skrillex?



    Also, I don't really care to know, I enjoy a large array of electronic music (hell, if Industrial didn't exist I'd be out of a job). Dubstep just annoys me, I was never a fan of breaks to begin with, and this takes it up a level.
    Dude i am mostly Pure techno .. psytrance ... minimal music lover .... i didnt liked dubstep also .. i didnt like it at all ... but when you got into it you start to love it .... ppls love commercial junk they dont even know where and what is good music
    Yesterday is history , Tomorrow is a mystery

  3. #33
    Senior Member Honoured Chaeote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Behind You O.O
    Posts
    862
    6
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by narkotekk View Post
    Dude i am mostly Pure techno .. psytrance ... minimal music lover .... i didnt liked dubstep also .. i didnt like it at all ... but when you got into it you start to love it .... ppls love commercial junk they dont even know where and what is good music
    I just cannot like it.

    There's no underlying rythym. Break-step style beats are fine, but you have to give them some over all form, or all you get is noise. Gabber makes more sense than Dub-step does, and that pretty much IS noise.

    Dub-step sounds like someone train wrecked on a turntable and just said "uh... I meant to do that! Yea that's it!"

  4. #34
    Member Worshipper narkotekk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    428
    5
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaeote View Post
    I just cannot like it.

    There's no underlying rythym. Break-step style beats are fine, but you have to give them some over all form, or all you get is noise. Gabber makes more sense than Dub-step does, and that pretty much IS noise.

    Dub-step sounds like someone train wrecked on a turntable and just said "uh... I meant to do that! Yea that's it!"


    So i guess this is how train wrecking sounds like ?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqS0MOxq6_M < 1:35 mins

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6CngiY3rKs < 0:50 sec
    Yesterday is history , Tomorrow is a mystery

  5. #35
    Banned Chosen Gromun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Россия Матушка
    Posts
    2,014
    8
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Can topic starter add videos in the post, not giving just links? and then hide them into spoilers, will be nice

  6. #36
    Member Worshipper TheHotshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    498
    12
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromun View Post
    Can topic starter add videos in the post, not giving just links? and then hide them into spoilers, will be nice
    That's quite a bit of work. If you do it for me, I'll update the OP with it and give you credit.
    My SubredditMy YouTube ChannelMy Subreddit's Twitch Stream

    Quote Originally Posted by Zàngétsu View Post
    I didn't even realise it was HotShot. That just goes to show that the high ranked players just want everyone else to shut up and bow down to them

  7. #37
    Senior Member Honoured Chaeote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Behind You O.O
    Posts
    862
    6
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by narkotekk View Post
    So i guess this is how train wrecking sounds like ?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqS0MOxq6_M < 1:35 mins

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6CngiY3rKs < 0:50 sec
    So because the intro of a song sound fine that makes the entire thing a masterpiece?

    Plus, the first song is a remix of a dance song, so that hardly counts.


    Try this: http://www.di.fm/dubstep

    If I just randomly cue into that station, it just sounds.....ugh.

  8. #38
    Member Worshipper narkotekk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    428
    5
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaeote View Post
    So because the intro of a song sound fine that makes the entire thing a masterpiece?

    Plus, the first song is a remix of a dance song, so that hardly counts.


    Try this: http://www.di.fm/dubstep

    If I just randomly cue into that station, it just sounds.....ugh.
    i just gave you pure quality music but i see you are just a hater ..... i will repeat again to you .... if you dont know the real artists or how the real dubstep sound ... you gonna have a bad time

    post some of your music here .. i just want to hear it ...enlighten us please

    Last edited by narkotekk; 04-15-2014 at 07:58 PM.
    Yesterday is history , Tomorrow is a mystery

  9. #39

  10. #40
    Member Worshipper TheHotshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    498
    12
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by narkotekk View Post
    Oh man, first time hearing this, and I love it. it's incredible.
    My SubredditMy YouTube ChannelMy Subreddit's Twitch Stream

    Quote Originally Posted by Zàngétsu View Post
    I didn't even realise it was HotShot. That just goes to show that the high ranked players just want everyone else to shut up and bow down to them

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •