Thread: FPS help!

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 492
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

FPS help!

Hi! My name is Ahleel and this is my first post! Nice to meet you all! I need some help with my fps because i get around 11 fps....... i use a windows vista laptop. My frames are best in jungle , with all video settings and resolution turned down. Could any 1 recommend any options to maximize my fps? as long as they make my game playable, i'm OK with it. Ill also try to upgrade to a computer soon, so could any 1 recommend a computer that would be perfect for running smite? Any help is greatly appreciated!

In conquest, my rates are about 3-7 fps with me seeing extreme lag, such as enemies that arent there, and i cannot play smite like that..... and that was the first time that happened. any way to get my fps to run as how it does in training? its very playable in training. and i know that this cant support smite very well, im just looking for ways to support it to where the frames are playable.
    Last edited by Ahleel9; 04-16-2014 at 12:42 AM. Reason: I really need help and if you cant unfortunately, recommend me a computer or laptop or parts i would need to play smite

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Same issue here, after the last patch fps is around 5 in battles, maybe 10 in jungle, unplayable, but im confident they will fix soon

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    update drivers, run yr videocard setting (if Nvidia u msut have option when licking right button on desktop) try manipulate with videocard settings switch off antialising , physx n etc, not pro in this sphere, but sometimes i doing it for increase perfomance, n try kill not system process for free memory