Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The new changes to nox

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class
    Awards:
    Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by KibaWolf04 View Post
    Miyobi mentioned that they might do a re-work if there's enough Reddit uprising...do they not check their own damn forums?
    I really doubt they do.

I bet a mod had to make the new god forums, I really doubt it is such a coincidence that Kaostic became a Super Moderator and the new forums just happened to appear.
    Bring back Ranked Arena. At least try it, HiRez. The old Ranked Arena used a flawed Ranked system, however your improved one is now in effect. Why not simply try it?

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer Guide. I work off my own knowledge. I do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Junior Member Cupidhead
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    How do I delete this post. I take it back, Nox is actually broken.

Her ult is very powerful now.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Facelesshero View Post

Just because you suck with a god does not mean they need a buff.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Facelesshero View Post

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 281
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    ............................................______ __........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................” :,........
    .....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
    .................../.................................................. .........,}....
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
    .............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`. ......._/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`... ..}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class
    Awards:
    Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    Ult does 380 + 150% minimum, and hits up to 3 targets.

It IS way too powerful.

Her burst is fucking stupid at the moment, her CDs are too low for her ridiculous burst and scaling.
    Bring back Ranked Arena. At least try it, HiRez. The old Ranked Arena used a flawed Ranked system, however your improved one is now in effect. Why not simply try it?

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer Guide. I work off my own knowledge. I do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Honoured TenWildAbras's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Her poke damage was stupid BEFORE all the buffs. Now is just bully anyone out of lane. Get Chronos pendant first item, a few mana potions, spam 3s so much it looks like the whole area if black.

She is one of the scarriest laning gods in the game, and not completely useless in a team fight like she used to be. She is still rather easy to pin down and keep down though.

Her poke should still be nerfed.

Senior Member Honoured FeistyDeity's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 794
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Nox is really good, but picking a god into her that can just safely farm from a distance and carry into lategame seems to alleviate most problems. Scylla seems to be popular for that purpose.

It doesn't change much in casual play but in ranked it kind of keeps her in check.
    Chairman of the Undervalued Jungle Picks Association
    - Prominent members: Guan Yu, Cabrakan, Ares, Athena, Bacchus, Zhong Kui
    Open your heart and take along one of these poor struggling deities on your jungling adventures. They may surprise you yet!!

New Member Cupidhead KnifePlayer's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I'm still sad about this god though , even if she is strong now , i so disappointed by this god i got disgusted by her, she seemed so pretty and cool i like the idea of the god nox. But the more i think of it the less i like her. When she came out and played her she was sooo horrible. So i got interested in the god instead and don't think her abilities reflect who she is. So even now that she is good, that horrible start made me hate her :s

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    She's either gonna get the Odin Treatment, Sun Wukonged to death or Zoos'd to oblivion.
    Those three guys never recovered.